1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Zero trophy points for all users

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Puntocom, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Puntocom

Puntocom Well-Known Member

Hello. Trophies were deleted some time ago. Now I have created them, but users have zero points and no trophies alerts appear :(

I rebuilt user&trophy cache, I run the cron entry and I restarted webserver.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  2. Puntocom

I have renewed my license and I upgraded to XenForo 1.4. I have the same problem. Please, can you help me?

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Trophies are awarded once.

How did you delete the ones which had already been awarded?

4. Puntocom

I don't remember... I followed some advice on this forum some years ago. I'm desesperated to find a way to recover them since they are a good incentive for members to post.

I think that I only deleted the trophies.

5. Brogan

In which case, if you create new trophies, there is no reason why they wouldn't be awarded once the criteria is met.

Ensure the cron task hasn't been disabled.
    Note that the cron will only apply to recently active members, you will need to run the rebuild under Rebuild Caches to apply it to all members.

6. Puntocom

I created all trophies. I made a user, and then logged and posted. No signs of trophies appear.

Wouldn't be possible to recalculate points for existing members?

7. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

If you deleted trophies manually, you would have left data in xf_user_trophy -- you linked to a post that mentioned that, but it's not clear if you actually removed that data too. That would be important to remove.

8. Puntocom

I did that SQL query in order to try to recover the data but it did not worked. I have a backup of the DB before doing that anyway.

9. Brogan

I've just seen the edit you made to the first post, in which you removed the details about running a query to delete the trophies directly from the database.

Did you actually delete the trophies using a query?

10. Puntocom

Maybe... I don't remember. I did that some years ago! :(

11. Puntocom

Solved! it was my fault, I didn't fully configure the trophies :oops: I'm sorry.