[rellect] Favicon for Links

[rellect] Favicon for Links 2.1.0

No permission to download
Also, I noticed on images as well.
52ig.png

If someone posts a img and links it, it will also show. Not something I want as some people link their logos and such
I was sure I already fixed that. I'll check it again.

Also, I noticed on images as well.
52ig.png

If someone posts a img and links it, it will also show. Not something I want as some people link their logos and such
May you send me a link to the page where this is happens? I'll take a look, as in my tests I don't see favicons for images.

Would like to be able to specify the gap in between the icon and the link. I'll be keeping an eye on this, great idea!

Well I got the world icon too and I know that the site in question ESPN has a favicon. Haven't tried it for other sites yet only ESPN.
Sometimes it takes a bit apparently for it to pull. I know that on one of my forums I had a Tapatalk user asking about how to get to the site from a browser. I have 2 domains that resolve to it and put both in. One had the favicon after the post and the other used the generic. About 10 minutes later when reviewing the post again both had it.

Would like to be able to specify the gap in between the icon and the link. I'll be keeping an eye on this, great idea!
Code:
.message .messageInfo a.setFavicon {
padding-left: 28px;
}

in your EXTRA.css where the 28px is changed to how much you want (default I believe was 18px).

Sometimes it takes a bit apparently for it to pull. I know that on one of my forums I had a Tapatalk user asking about how to get to the site from a browser. I have 2 domains that resolve to it and put both in. One had the favicon after the post and the other used the generic. About 10 minutes later when reviewing the post again both had it.

It started working after the first update.

Hi,

I can't find where the options are to edit? I installed it ok, but so far it doesn't seem to be working. Just trying typing www.google.co.uk and no favicon came through, same with older links. Do I need to enable it somewhere?

Cheers

DoN

Can you please help? On my site it shows the default earthglobe icon and not the favicon but on URL it shows the favicon? (www is 301 redirected on htaccess to http)

Last edited:
On Safari for iPad or Desktop, the favicon repeats thru the link.

Like this: View attachment 64782
Please check if @favicon_styling is edited, if so, revert it.
Can you please help? On my site it shows the default earthglobe icon and not the favicon but on URL it shows the favicon? (www is 301 redirected on htaccess to http)
Can't confirm, just tested your site it shows the favicons just fine in both URLs.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't working for Extra Portal by @ExtraLicense.

Extra Portal Entry:

OSeFdbO.png

Actual thread:
o9vh.png
Sorry for the late reply, seems like I missed this message.
The favicon is applied only in threads, I'm surprised that it even shows the global icon on the portal.
Anyway, I'm planning to add support for more areas, so I'll take this addon into account in my tests.

Top Bottom