[rellect] Favicon for Links

[rellect] Favicon for Links 2.1.0

No permission to download
Very strange, it was working fine then all of a sudden without doing anything it has stopped showing any icons
No idea why.

Same thing here, ok on all sites but on my own forum i get the globe even though i have a favicon.

Very strange, it was working fine then all of a sudden without doing anything it has stopped showing any icons
No idea why.

Same thing here, ok on all sites but on my own forum i get the globe even though i have a favicon.

Follow my solution above your posts or go to /js/rellect/FaviconForLinks rename the current files to .bak and upload these, remove the .txt from the end first though.

Attachments

No idea why.
You don't see any icons at all?, or, it shows a globe icon instead the real one?
If that's the first case, you probably have a js issue.
Open you browsers console (usually F12) and see if there are errors.

Do you mean that when you post different links it shows the favicons correctly, but when you post your own site it shows a globe?

You don't see any icons at all?, or, it shows a globe icon instead the real one?
Doesn't show at all, using either your files or the ones from the attached poster.
I changed back to you files now.
Browser opened (can't use F12 as i use a Mac) but I keep hard refreshing the page and still not showing anything.

Doesn't show at all, using either your files or the ones from the attached poster.
I changed back to you files now.

Browser opened (can't use F12 as i use a Mac) but I keep hard refreshing the page and still not showing anything.
Hard refresh won't help in case of js errors.
Not sure what key opens that on Mac. Try to find the steps for how to open the "console" in your browser with Mac.

Or send me a link to your site and I'll check that for you (may take few hours, not near a computer currently).

Ok, so there was some things showing but I don't understand it:
xenforo.js?_v=b41ec4aa:209
Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id. sdk.js:56
FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init(). sdk.js:56
Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), (min-resolution: 144dpi) tweet_button.1411706120.html:1
Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), (min-resolution: 144dpi)

Screen Shot 2557-09-30 at 11.35.43 AM.webp

Do you mean that when you post different links it shows the favicons correctly, but when you post your own site it shows a globe?
I was getting the globe but it works today. Very strange.

Yes after my last post yesterday everything started working just fine again
All ok my end now...

Top Bottom