1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Reinstalled Xenforo Need to move over Addons

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by iseamonet, Aug 21, 2016.

1. iseamonet

iseamonet Member

Hello I have reinstalled Xenforo because i had a corrupted addon.
    I have data in my addons that i do not want to lose such as gallery items and pictures.
    How do i move over these addons and information without losing the files so that i can access them again on the site?
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Please don't submit tickets and threads for the same issue simultaneously - it results in a duplication of effort.

As I responded to the ticket, in general it's not possible to restore or import data and content related to add-ons.

For the Media Gallery, Resource Manager and the third party add-ons, you will need to create the content again.
  3. iseamonet

iseamonet Member

I just installed the media gallery but there are a lot of places to import from
    Can you tell me which one of these is the right one for xenforo?
    I have only a xenforo site and installed the media gallery so i am not usre which of these to use to import.
    is it xenforo 1.2+
    or xfr Media gallery etc?
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

There is no importer within XenForo Media Gallery that imports from itself; those are importers from other systems (or unofficial add-ons).