XF 1.4 Registration problem

Hi,

My users are trying to register on my forums (mineverse.com) and it is not letting them register because of this error;

gLMiGwL.png

I've tried to fix this before asking for help but I am out of ideas.

Outdated template:
T0teuBi.png

@Brogan

Last edited:
Uh, I'll send a picture of the first page of error logs as I have over 3500 pages of error logs lol.

You have some add-on from VFCODERS that appears to be having an issue. Disable it and see if it works then. If it does, then contact that add-on author and confirm it supports the version of XenForo you are on.

Also check file health to make sure all files are present and as should be.

Is this a shared hosting provider or a VPS/dedi? Have you recently moved over to it or uploaded an exported DB?

You have some add-on from VFCODERS that appears to be having an issue. Disable it and see if it works then. If it does, then contact that add-on author and confirm it supports the version of XenForo you are on.

Also check file health to make sure all files are present and as should be.

Is this a shared hosting provider or a VPS/dedi? Have you recently moved over to it or uploaded an exported DB?

Yea, Hide hack add on.

I disabled the add on and tried registering again and still the same error.

I did a check file health all files are present.
I'm hosting the forums on a dedicated server.
Recently updated the forums from 1.2.4 to 1.4.6

Actually, if you get this error, please view the source of the page. A more specific error may be there. (I have a feeling this may be some sort of wait_timeout issue, probably indicating that something like mail sending is very slow.)

Actually, if you get this error, please view the source of the page. A more specific error may be there. (I have a feeling this may be some sort of wait_timeout issue, probably indicating that something like mail sending is very slow.)
Shall I view the registration source page or the main forums index?

Shall I also paste the source page here?

Edit:

I view the source page "
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later."
result:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away -->

Paste the error (if there is one). It should be the page where you are getting the error.

EDIT:

Server issue:
Code:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away -->

There was a question regarding your my.cnf file pending, which is relevant. It's very likely the wait_timeout setting there (and it would have been changed significantly from the default).

Top Bottom