• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if your interested but I made this quickly, thought it might fit a little better.

View attachment 23925
That might work well, but that might use our crest too much... think you could work one up with something like this but more crisp?

ztradstardesign.jpg

I installed Refresh on my test forum and I really like it. I also installed the 'Recent Status Updates' mod and there seems to be a minor text alignment problem:
refresh_recent_status_updates.webp
I don't know if it's to do with the mod or the style, but when I change the style back to the default, the issue doesn't present itself. I think principia may have the same mod installed and he doesn't have the alignment issue. Anybody (principia?) who knows how to fix this? :)

I installed Refresh on my test forum and I really like it. I also installed the 'Recent Status Updates' mod and there seems to be a minor text alignment problem:
View attachment 23949
I don't know if it's to do with the mod or the style, but when I change the style back to the default, the issue doesn't present itself. I think principia may have the same mod installed and he doesn't have the alignment issue. Anybody (principia?) who knows how to fix this? :)

I have running this style with Jaxels Portal, so its the recent status block from the portal.
see here:
www.fasttwitch.de

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom