Implemented Redundant

Brandon_R

I think the box "Avatar, Signed in as X, Sign out" is a bit redundant as those 2 pieces of information are no further than 3 centimeters above which adds duplicate information.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree but then I think it makes it more obvious who is logged in, for example I am currently using the shared machine in my house and not one of my laptop's/private machines... So if I walk away and my other half comes on here she will know I am logged in instead of here... it is a lot more obvious at least.

I think it should of been removed instead of moved as it would probably not get any attention down there.

Lol I liked it where it was personally, and would not have moved / removed it... However again everything will be customizable when we get out hands on this so I can wait until then and then make it look as I want :D

I think it is better placed where it was, as that is where most forum users expect it to be.

Wouldn't it be better to show it at the top with the avatar and your last login time?I think when we make this forum live on our own sites, members will ask that it be moved to the top.

I think just having your name displayed at the top will be easily missed by most (as it is just a string of text), and people will think they have been logged out. An avatar is a picture and that catches the eye a lot easier.

Top Bottom