Recent upgrades show to public

Fattycakez1

So i'm wondering if someone can make this

7575.PNG

Let's say someone bought an upgrade i want it to show like this for guests and members

I think it's called sale notification

My xf is 1.5 and my budget is $20

this an example how it works enter the site then wait few secs

Last edited:
Be careful when working with this guy .
He hired me to do it for $ 20.
After I informed him that it was complete and sent a demo site to him, he offered to send it to him first, he paid later.
1567504667920.png

Then he said:

1567504818467.png

@Fattycakez1 $20 is not a lot of, But your personality is more important!!!

So all in all, be careful with this guy. I'm not saying he's a scammer, but surely he's not a trusted person.

Be careful when working with this guy .
He hired me to do it for $ 20.
After I informed him that it was complete and sent a demo site to him, he offered to send it to him first, he paid later.
View attachment 209652

Then he said:

View attachment 209653

@Fattycakez1 $20 is not a lot of, But your personality is more important!!!

So all in all, be careful with this guy. I'm not saying he's a scammer, but surely he's not a trusted person.

Well you made the account the same day i requested the add-on

seems a little bit sus to just send u money for something i didn't get.

I always ask @hemant_bhardwaj for add-ons

Since first day i ask him for stuff he always have the files on my server without giving him a penny you can ask him

But someone who registered on the same day as u asked for the add-on worries me a little bit also ur worried to send files first... im not sure what to do.

Well you made the account the same day i requested the add-on

seems a little bit sus to just send u money for something i didn't get.
So why do you agree with my quotation? Why don't you just say that you don't believe me at the first message? Sophisticated!

:D:D

So why do you agree with my quotation? Why don't you just say that you don't believe me at the first message? Sophisticated!

:D:D
I agreed because i thought you gonna give me the files then test and make sure its all good then pay you, But the fact you want the money first before giving me anything specially ur very new to the forum worries me a bit.

I worked with 200+ developers but i never worked with better developer then @AwesomeForo
He is very skilled and friendly person, he helped me so much with my site, we talked about personal life too
Really wonderful developer and person i will definitely try to do more business with him

Recently he created me addon for turning on/off light - switching themes (light-dark) and auto-language..works perfect
He helped me with site optimization and other things, i wish i could donate him million dollar

He was helping me using AnyDesk i was watching everything what he was doing, in my whole life i never saw anyone with such coding skills

@Fattycakez1 You could ask him to upload on his site, that way you test it before paying..
after you test, then you pay..and he sends you addon, thats fair way
You can't ask him to send you before you pay..he said that he completed addon and he showed you a demo on his site so you should not waste his time and pay, be a fair person he didn't waste his time on creating addon for nothing

Last edited:
I worked with 200+ developers but i never worked with better developer then @AwesomeForo
He is very skilled and friendly person, he helped me so much with my site, we talked about personal life too
Really wonderful developer and person i will definitely try to do more business with him

Recently he created me addon for turning on/off light - switching themes (light-dark) and auto-language..works perfect
He helped me with site optimization and other things, i wish i could donate him million dollar

He was helping me using AnyDesk i was watching everything what he was doing, in my whole life i never saw anyone with such coding skills

@Fattycakez1 You could ask him to upload on his site, that way you test it before paying..
after you test, then you pay..and he sends you addon, thats fair way
You can't ask him to send you before you pay..he said that he completed addon and he showed you a demo on his site so you should not waste his time and pay, be a fair person he didn't waste his time on creating addon for nothing

You're talking out of your mouth without seeing anything

I asked for a xenforo 1.5 add-on not a XF2 one 88888.jpg that the demo you're talking about on XF2

Then i go to user upgrades 774.jpg There's no user upgrades also all the members that show does not exist its fake members lol then what is my add-on based on? Some visual HTML AND CSS ?

Suspicious and creepy.

Last edited:
@Fattycakez1 You clearly don't understand how it works
Those are not fake members and user upgrades section is for your upgrades, in that section won't show you all users
Those member that are shown is example how addon works, people are able to purchase that addon
Your username is "123123" you are suspicious and creepy bro, everyone knows how addon payments system works
You asked him to create you addon and after he created addon and provided you proof that he created it, you still want him to send you before you even pay, thats sounds like a scam attempt..i don't know if you planned to scam him or not but you definitely deserved ban on his site for such behavior, accusations and for wasting his time on creating addon for you, for nothing..he spend time on chatting with you, creating addon for you and he earned 0$

I'm using 3 addons by him and all working perfect, he is providing awesome support, better then anyone i ever worked with
I don't understand why you are so suspicious for spending only 20$ thats nothing, if he scams you contact me and i'll pay you 50$
and if he by any chance scams you...you can always do refund on paypal..but no you rather decide to go with accusations before you even payed

Last edited:
@Fattycakez1 You clearly don't understand how it works
Those are not fake members and user upgrades section is for your upgrades, in that section won't show you all users

What you said doesn't make any sense

user upgrades section is for you upgrades what does that even mean?

If you make an add-on it must be 100% functional

You can ask @hemant_bhardwaj he made it with 100% real users and real upgrades not just random names and random upgrades and random avatars

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenbros-user-upgrade-notification.7362/

Screenshot_6.png

Also you completely ignored the fact that i wanted a xf1 add-on not a xf2

Why can't i have 123123 username? he banned me because i exposed his fake members and fake upgrades

feel free to come on my site and see the real one not just a visual thing. lmao

Last edited:
user upgrades section is for you upgrades what does that even mean?
It means you will see only your upgrades if you purchased something, if you didn't purchase anything you won't see anything

1. I didn't ignored fact that you are wanting addon for xf1
i said he can still show you proofs that he created it, there are multiple ways of showing you..

2. You can have 123123 name but that name is suspicious because most people use either their real name or company name
and 123123 is not even a nick name thats just first 3 numbers repeated, no one use such username for important thing
thats similiar to asdasd, don't get me wrong you can use any name you want i'm just talking about suspicious because you are the one who were saying that everything is suspicious, so keep in mind that person with username 123123 asking to send addon before paying after developer showed you proof that he created it..that also looks very suspicous

3. What is the point of it? i don't understand you exposed what? its clearly that example of addons..its his site he can do whatever he want on site
You are just buyer
I'm 100% he didn't ban you for exposing because there is nothing to exposed he is fair person and awesome developer
You clearly still don't understand how system works and you start with accuations for no reason after he was nice and created addon for you
You should be shame for wasting other people time on creating addon for you if you are not serious about paying for it

If you were so suspicous you could record video or take pictures of everything and have proofs if he scams you then you can do refund on paypal + report to xenforo but i can see that you are not planning to do that..you rather want to accuse innocent man who have awesome coding skills of being scamer after he created nice addon for you and you didn't payed him..thats sucks, just think about it for a little bro, you will realize that you were wrong
No one is forcing you to get addon from him, he just offered you help you don't have to accept anything, but once you accept then you should be serious about paying

4. I don't have link of your site

5. My advice is to update to Xenforo 2.1 much better in all ways

Don't get me wrong, i respect you but you should calm down a little bit
There is no need for public accusations, unless you are 100% sure about them
I'm 100% sure that you are wrong with those accusations because i know what Awesomeforo is fair person

Last edited:
Top Bottom