Recent Posts by Siropu

Recent Posts by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy (€9.99)
Purchased this and it works great... however it does not display for Guests...

Is there any way to get it to display for guests? I am using it as a widget in the sidebar.

Thanks!

Hi, i just bought this, but for some reason in sidebar, my avatar is big as seen in screen shot. Would there be a quick fix for this please?
issieav.webp

Last edited:
Add this in EXTRA.css:
Code:
.recentPostsList .avatar img {
    width: 32px !important;
      height: 32px !important;
}

Thanks that helps. But sits above the title.
Its strange, if i import that mod Sidebar Positions, it all comes good. As soon as i uninstall Sidebar Positions, the avatar goes big and it becomes out of whack.
under.webp

Yes, that looks better mate thanks. None of the mod options work on my default style, but they do on me dark style which has spot on the same coding apart from being black. Like if i un-tick "Enable "Show More" button", the show more link still shows. Im just wanting the Title a bit bigger please.

EDIT Again, i think i got it?
EDIT: Ok this is in my Extra Css
Code:
.recentPostsList .postMeta {
    text-align: left !important;

}
.recentPostsList .username
{
    display: none !important;
}
.recentPostsList .avatar img {
    width: 32px !important;
      height: 32px !important;
      float: left !important;
      margin-right: 5px; 
      margin-bottom: 2px; 
}
.recentPostsList h4 {
   font-size: 14px;
}
.recentPostsList #viewMore {
      display: none !important;
}
View attachment 152894
almost.webp

Last edited:
Especially since today (but before rarely & seldom too) lots of users are complaining, that they do not see the "Show more..." footer line (the whole table row) anymore.
And, much more strange: sometimes it is there (for some users for several hours), sometimes not. Changes within the day. For me as admin it's always visible, so I would expect it to be an user thing - but what is going on there? I list recent posts above forums list and do not use addon cache.

It DOES NOT depend on OS, browser, browser version, logged in/not logged in, use cache within addon or not. The only relaibale thing (till now) is to be an admin. All other aspects seem to have problems, most times...

Any idea, please?

I think that could happen if the widget displays less messages than the limit due to user permissions.

If you want to make the button show all the time, you can make the following template change:
Replace this code:
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:count $recentPosts} == {$xenOptions.siropu_recent_posts_limit}">
                    <li id="viewMore"><a href="{xen:link find-new/posts, '', 'recent=1'}" data-next-page="2">{xen:if '{$xenOptions.siropu_recent_posts_show_more}', '{xen:phrase siropu_recent_posts_show_more}', '{xen:phrase siropu_recent_posts_view_all}'}</a></li>
                </xen:if>
With this code:
Code:
<li id="viewMore"><a href="{xen:link find-new/posts, '', 'recent=1'}" data-next-page="2">{xen:if '{$xenOptions.siropu_recent_posts_show_more}', '{xen:phrase siropu_recent_posts_show_more}', '{xen:phrase siropu_recent_posts_view_all}'}</a></li>

In siropu_recent_posts_sidebar template if you are using the sidebar widget or Replace this code:

Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:count $recentPosts} == {$xenOptions.siropu_recent_posts_limit}">
            <li id="viewMore"><a href="{xen:link find-new/posts, '', 'recent=1'}" data-next-page="2" data-forum="1">{xen:if '{$xenOptions.siropu_recent_posts_show_more}', '{xen:phrase siropu_recent_posts_show_more}', '{xen:phrase siropu_recent_posts_view_all}'}</a></li>
        </xen:if>
With this code:
Code:
<li id="viewMore"><a href="{xen:link find-new/posts, '', 'recent=1'}" data-next-page="2" data-forum="1">{xen:if '{$xenOptions.siropu_recent_posts_show_more}', '{xen:phrase siropu_recent_posts_show_more}', '{xen:phrase siropu_recent_posts_view_all}'}</a></li>

In siropu_recent_posts_forum template if you are using the forum list widget.

Thank you @Siropu! Yes, I think it depends on the amount of new messages for the users.
BUT:
  • this happens mostly starting from today. Earlier occourences may had other reasons
  • some users said, the list were not refreshed (not addon cache used) since today, so showing only newest posts which were already 45-60 min old. That cannot be, these days messages are written every 1-5 minutes maximum. So it may be, that the list did not show new messages, although they existi > now "read more..." link
  • the only thing I changed last night was "Token TTL, Enter the number of seconds before authentication code expires itself from [bd] API - may that conflict somehow?

I can't think of a reason other than the one I mention above. I'm not familiar with that add-on so I don't know if it has something to do with it.

Top Bottom