Recent Posts by Siropu

Recent Posts by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy (€9.99)
Hi, no I was asking which forums list position is allowed. I would like it to be parallel with sidebar. So above nodes, but next to sidebar.

You can use above or bellow forum list.
See attachment for above forums position.

Attachments

• above_forums.webp
    above_forums.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 27
Quick question. If I have it set to show the last 500 recent posts will it paginate after a certain amount?

btw I have bought your addon and I do not see a place to display whats shown on the first page, if that makes sense. Basically I am hoping it works like the "recent topics" here:

Last edited:
Seems like pagination would work better. :( One less click.

Wish it had an option to leave a thread out of the lineup. Sometimes we get a thread that we dont want on the front page of the forum.

When clicking on the link it takes you to the very last post in the thread. How can I make it so that it takes you to the first unread post of the thread? People are missing posts because they assume it should take you to the first unread post. I would also like to make the avatar take you to the first unread post of the thread, if possible.

Awesome add-on for putting above forum list!

Can anyone help me with one thing though...My main page title is named "Forums" (not the standard site name), since this add-on places recent posts above forum list, can it also be above the page title (Forums) as well? Is there a simple template mod for this?

Just because these are posts, not forums, and im on a quest to make my site minimal and less confusing as possible because a lot of my members are new to forums in general.

An option for members to "X" an re-open the recent post window above or below forum list for each time they visit would be sweet :)

@Siropu, would you consider adding an option to "remove quotes" from the excerpt ?

When a recent post is shown that starts with a quote, the excerpt starts with the quote. I think this can be misleading as the recent post gives the impression that the excerpt was written by the quote author, instead of the actual last poster.

Siropu, thank you for the update! Excellent! :D

Do you know of an easy way to fix this issue? That name is not showing when someone tags you.

chat.webp

@Siropu, oops. :oops: Apologies for missing that, and also posting in the wrong thread(for some reason I thought we were in the chat thread). :confused:

Sincerely appreciate your excellent support. (y)

Last edited:
How do I integrate bd image 1.03 with this addon? I want it so that it replaces the user photo with the content image. Also the recent post widget is showing above the siropu chat in above forum list view. I would like to change it so that the chat is at the top and below is the recent posts widget.

Last edited:
Unfortunately you can't integrate it as they are not compatible. I might add that feature, we'll see. As for chat, I will see what I can do.

Top Bottom