Recent Posts by Siropu

Recent Posts by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy (€9.99)
Yes, except the fact that my Add-on has a lot more features: choose position, post excerpt, exclude forums and more.

Hey @Siropu,

I bought your plugin some time ago, and was wondering if there's any way I could the recent posts above the profile comments/posts?

Thank you

It's not possible unless I make the changes but there is no point because the recent posts widget will display the same messages as the thread list.

I purchased this addon. And I can't seem to get it to work. At this point I have disabled every addon besides this and still can't get it to show up. I am using Social Pixel for my style. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-pixelexit-com.1143/

I was hoping to install your chat resource next, but need to get this paid mod working first. I realize it may be hard to diagnose where it's going wrong. I've installed it though an auto installer list most other mods I've installed.

Hope to hear back to get this working.

Yeah I've done that as well. Or at least I've set it to "allow"

I found my mistake. There was two different "recent Posts" in the permissions. I found it by following the read me file.

One tip would be to put those instructions on the download page instead of the readme only as when people use an auto installer they typically don't open the zip.

Last edited:
XF 1.5.1. I'm having a problem with the form of the link in the title. It's displaying:

http://{domain}/index.php?posts/ ...the post ID is missing.

My forum options are set to "Include Content Title in URLs" but otherwise, no mods anything weird in my config.

Edit: Appears to be a bug. The links works fine when excerpt is toggled on; link is broken when excerpt is toggled off.

Last edited:
Do you plan on allowing us to add this to any location or supporting one of the widget frameworks?
I assumed I could place this anywhere by using a hook at the very least, and now this is entirely unusable since Xenporta takes up the sidebar, the widget for the Recent Posts won't appear.

Any plans/current way to do this? If not, can I get a refund?

Top Bottom