Recent Posts 2 by Siropu

Recent Posts 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.0.10

No permission to buy (€9.99)
Hi @Siropu - I have a mobile device formatting issue when using this add-on as a widget.

These are my settings.

screenshot-www.aussiestockforums.com-2021.01.25-15_54_33.png

And this is how it looks on my phone.

1611554362302.jpg

As you can see, "Replies" is way too far to the left when it should be in line with the thread title and user name. Not sure what's causing this, is there a quick CSS fix?

Thanks.

Hi @Siropu - I have a mobile device formatting issue when using this add-on as a widget.

These are my settings.

View attachment 244772

And this is how it looks on my phone.

View attachment 244773

As you can see, "Replies" is way too far to the left when it should be in line with the thread title and user name. Not sure what's causing this, is there a quick CSS fix?

Thanks.

@Siropu - just wondering if there's an easy fix for this? Thanks.

Hi there, I just bought this good add-on. Is there a way to remove the widget from forum home? I just want to use it on sidebar.

Thank you.

It is a widget so you can choose where you want it displayed from the widget settings.
When I activated the add-on, it automatically inserted itself to forumhome, before creating a widget. I couldn't find where to shut it off.

When I activated the add-on, it automatically inserted itself to forumhome, before creating a widget.
It is installed as a widget with that position by default and you can change it how you want from Appearance > Widgets > Recent posts

Reactions: Gri
Hi, I can get this to show in the sidebar but is there any way to show this widget in the block style below the Articles in an Articles forum?

show this widget in the block style below the Articles in an Articles forum?
There is no default widget position for below forum view but you can create a XF advertisement with position Forum view: Below thread list

And place this code in it:
Code:
<xf:if is="$forum.node_id == X">
    <xf:widget key="siropu_recent_posts" />
</xf:if>

Replace X with the actual node id forum.

To hide it from all other positions, simply deselect all widget positions in widget settings.

There is no default widget position for below forum view but you can create a XF advertisement with position Forum view: Below thread list

And place this code in it:
Code:
<xf:if is="$forum.node_id == X">
    <xf:widget key="siropu_recent_posts" />
</xf:if>

Replace X with the actual node id forum.

To hide it from all other positions, simply deselect all widget positions in widget settings.

Works perfectly, thank you very much. (y)(y)(y)

Top Bottom