Recent Posts 2 by Siropu

Recent Posts 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.0.10

No permission to buy (€9.99)
Siropu updated Recent Posts 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements

Added new widget options:
  • Only include threads with selected prefixes
  • Exclude threads with selected prefixes
Added support for context params where you can call the widget directly in a template and can pass a specific user entity (such as $user on the member view page) and display recent posts only from that user.

<xf:widget key="siropu_recent_posts" context-user="{$user}" />

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just updated to the latest 2.0.4 and I'm seeing this error repeated every time the widget loads.. Any suggestions?

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: exclude_prefix_ids
src/addons/Siropu/RecentPosts/Service/RecentPosts.php:56

Stack trace:
#0 src/addons/Siropu/RecentPosts/Service/RecentPosts.php(56): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '...', 56, Array)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/RecentPosts/Pub/Controller/RecentPosts.php(20): Siropu\RecentPosts\Service\RecentPosts->getData(2)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Siropu\RecentPosts\Pub\Controller\RecentPosts->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\RecentPo...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\RecentPosts\Pub\Controller\RecentPosts), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\RecentPosts\Pub\Controller\RecentPosts), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Hello @Siropu!

I’m looking for an add-on that’s show (and clickable) the Up/Down Votes for suggestion mode types.

Is a way of showing the most upvoted threads in my landing page (AMS from Bob, btw!). I use this suggestions forums for my news aggregator and would be a game changer if users could vote to show the best threads!

Please tell me that your add-on have this, pleeeease.

If yes, buy time. If no, could you consider add this feature? I really need something that does that.

@Siropu
Hi, and sorry for my broken English.
I wanted to ask if I could place your plugin above my list of forums so that it would stand out prominently on the site, rather than on the side.

Thanks

Hi, and sorry for my broken English.
I wanted to ask if I could place your plugin above my list of forums so that it would stand out prominently on the site, rather than on the side.

I am sure, you can do it even without this plugin.

I am sure, you can do it even without this plugin.
I need this plugin anyway, because I want its ability to remove from the list of recent topics certain threads.
My question is only if I have the option to place the list of recent topics of this plugin also not in the sidebar but above the list of forums.

I need this plugin anyway, because I want its ability to remove from the list of recent topics certain threads.
My question is only if I have the option to place the list of recent topics of this plugin also not in the sidebar but above the list of forums.

absolutely yes, its what we do ;)

Siropu love your addons. Could you please add a criteria where it would show posts, threads, etc.. from the person viewing the widget?

That way we can finally have "your posts" or "threads with your posts" as a widget.

Could we also get an options to show bookmarked threads as a criteria and watched threads as a criteria and unread threads as a criteria? Watched and unread is in the stock version and this paid addon could use it too!

Last edited:
For some reason, this addon is not working properly
Here is how it looks on the forum list sidebar:

1664896558232.webp

Here are my settings:

1664896492570.webp

i have sorta bug it can be checked here https://findozor.net/ru/forum/
when im clicking on a small secondary avatar with popup "you_have_posted_x_messages_in_this_thread" aswell as clicking on any empty space of thread list it always lead me to 404
in the code href valuer is missing 1672142223728.png
please verify the bug

Last edited:
Nothing happens when you click on empty space. Have tested it on my demo site as well. The issue was when you click on the mini avatar.
Your widget looks different than the original since it has tabs. What changes have you made?

Top Bottom