Recent Posts 2 by Siropu

Recent Posts 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.0.10

No permission to buy (€9.99)
I tested out the embed feature, seems there may be some cross site scripting issues with other sites? When I click on links I get a 'refused to connect' or on the 'show more' button a popup 'Oops! We ran into some problems... Cookies are required to use this site'

Can’t recommend Siropu’s software enough. I have this, Ads Manager Lite and Chat 2. All brilliant, and legendary support.

Added embed feature where you can embed the widget as an iframe outside XenForo. The option appears in the right corner of the widget.
Is it possible to somehow disable this feature?

I now see this icon:
1688463059585.webp

But we have no use for this. Also the embedded link does not work, it produces a blank page.

I was referring to the Recent Posts add-on widget. It has nothing to do with the "whats new" widget.

Which code?
1690478417597.webp

As you can see here, we are using this addon to replace Whats new. Is there a way to ensure all topic links on there link to the last post. I am guessing there is a way to edit the code to do so?

I am guessing there is a way to edit the code to do so?
I think I might have provided this code change before not sure but I can add an option for it in the widget settings. Will do that in the next release, tomorrow.

Also the embedded link does not work, it produces a blank page.

Is the widget enabled for guests?
Yes, the widget is enabled for guests, but even as admin the embedded link does not work.
The link is redirected to https://<domainname>/recent-posts/embed and it is the same for all widgets.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Template public:siropu_recent_posts_embed error: No widget defined with a widget_key of siropu_recent_posts
src/XF/SubContainer/Widget.php:80

#0 src/XF/Container.php(234): XF\SubContainer\Widget->XF\SubContainer\{closure}('siropu_recent_p...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#1 src/XF/SubContainer/Widget.php(142): XF\Container->create('widget', 'siropu_recent_p...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1972): XF\SubContainer\Widget->widget('siropu_recent_p...', Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s27/public/siropu_recent_posts_embed.php(21): XF\Template\Templater->renderWidget('siropu_recent_p...', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('siropu_recent_p...', Array, true, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:siropu_r...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('Siropu\\RecentPo...', 'public:siropu_r...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/recent-posts/embed"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/recent-posts/embed"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Yes, the widget is enabled for guests, but even as admin the embedded link does not work.
The problem is that the embed page is calling the original widget name directly and yours is named differently. Since the XF template syntax doesn't allow variables for names, this can be only be fixed by changing the code manually which I will add support for.

Top Bottom