Recent Posts 2 by Siropu

Recent Posts 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.0.10

No permission to buy (€9.99)
Nothing happens when you click on empty space. Have tested it on my demo site as well. The issue was when you click on the mini avatar.
Your widget looks different than the original since it has tabs. What changes have you made?
hello, thanks for answer
i tried all possible positions and every time got errors
i didnt change anything on the code (except extra less customization). today i reinstalled addon and nothing changes
i use uix theme nothing special
if you need i can provide you with credentials to take a closer look

Last edited:
and one more question
how i correctly can change avatars and links from thread starters to last posters ?

CMY984U.jpg

Last edited:
i tried all possible positions and every time got errors
You have some custom modifications made because there are tabs which my add-on doesn't have by default. There is no pointer cursor by default when you hover over empty space on my add-on. The other tabs have the same cursor but nothing happens when you click on it so I think it is related to that. Who made those changes, should take a look at the issue because the problem is not with my add-on.

how i correctly can change avatars and links from thread starters to last posters ?
Make sure widget setting 'Link thread to first unread post" is checked.

You have some custom modifications made because there are tabs which my add-on doesn't have by default. There is no pointer cursor by default when you hover over empty space on my add-on. The other tabs have the same cursor but nothing happens when you click on it so I think it is related to that. Who made those changes, should take a look at the issue because the problem is not with my add-on.

as i wrote earlier i use uix2 theme and i managed to find its option https://www.themehouse.com/help/doc...cussionList?v=2.2.12.0.0#uix_clickableThreads

jrFJH6L.jpg

it forces to make whole thread div to be clickable. i use other addons like yours and they feel ok with that theme feature but not this one. any chance to fix it?

Last edited:
i meant to replace thread starter with last poster (picture and link to user) on first section not thread link

for some reason, in a widget with the latest updates, it is more important for people to see the avatar of the one who wrote the last post than the one who started it

i use other addons like yours and they feel ok with that theme feature but not this one. any chance to fix it?
Since it is not a feature in my add-on, I don't know how that works.

i meant to replace thread starter with last poster (picture and link to user) on first section not thread link
There is no such option but you can make the change in the siropu_recent_posts_macros template:

Replace:

<xf:avatar user="$thread.User" size="s" defaultname="{$thread.username}" />

With:

<xf:avatar user="$thread.LastPoster" size="s" defaultname="{$thread.last_post_cache.username}" />

This is great but when user click on the latest thread it forwards them to the first post!

Is there a way to make it go to the last post of the thread right away?

Is there a way to get the widget to show "only posts with x likes"?
No. Threads have a field called "first_post_reaction_score" that might be used for something like that but it doesn't have an index which will make queries very slow depending on your board size.

Is there a way to make it go to the last post of the thread right away?
Are you using widget setting "Link thread to first unread post"?

Is it possible to change the font size of the Recent posts thread title etc?
With some CSS, yes:

CSS:
.siropuRecentPosts .structItem-title
{
     font-size: 18px;
}
.siropuRecentPosts .siropuRecentPostsExcerpt
{
     font-size: 15px;
}

@Siropu this plugin is awesome! May I ask how I can remove the username below the date.
The reason is I am trying to make it show Thread title and date only so it will remove the spacing of the next Posts and compress it a bit.

There are so many things to show or not to show, but in the sidebar i can't hide the date and username.
I would like to show this:

Thread 123
The sun is shining ...

Another thread title
There is no more beer ...

Short info about content, nothing else.

Top Bottom