1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Receiving No Upgrade Available

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by akhi_234, Aug 29, 2015.

1. akhi_234

akhi_234 Member

I am currently upgrading from 1.1.4 but receiving "No Upgrade Available" after uploading files of upload folder. I have done it twice, not sure where things are going wrong?

Please help.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Either you have uploaded the files to the wrong location or server caching is preventing the new files from being served.
  3. akhi_234

akhi_234 Member

well i have uploaded files in same location where previous installation was installed. I can see new files there using FTP, how can i get rid of server caching or should i remove internal_data/install-lock.php file?
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Do not remove install-lock.php unless you intend on reinstalling (and removing all data). I don't think you want that.

If you're positive the files are uploaded in the correct location -- overwriting the old files -- then it will be the PHP opcode cache not refreshing on file changes. Restarting the web server/PHP-FPM should clear that up.