Fixed Random/New block

Shawn Gossman

Added the random/new (chose random) block to my forum at http://www.sicycling.com/ and it has attached the block but its not using all of the theme as you can see (the background of the block header that is). This could be something I am doing wrong? But figured I'd report it :) All versions up to date.

The HTML on the sidebar carousel is a bit bugged compared to the standard sidebar blocks. Probably worth standardizing that.

There's some changes in the next release to make the HTML and styling more compatible.

This actually includes making the style of the new media block titles the same as category strips:

upload_2015-2-11_23-41-5.webp

There's some changes in the next release to make the HTML and styling more compatible.

This actually includes making the style of the new media block titles the same as category strips:

View attachment 98088
Cool, this is good news that less customization will be needed.

I was actually of thinking of making this update manually the other day. Can you provide more information of what the fix would include?

Will you slip the ".container .xengallerySideBar .section h3" and ".container .xengallerySideBar .section h3 a" into the following two XenForo style or will the changes be a little more complex and include other style merger (in that case Ill def wait for new release)

.sidebar .section .primaryContent h3,
.sidebar .section .secondaryContent h3,
.profilePage .mast .section.infoBlock h3
{
@property "sidebarBlockHeading";
font-size: 12pt;
color: @textCtrlBackground;
padding: 0 0 2px 5px;
margin-bottom: 5px;
border-bottom: 1px solid @textCtrlText;
border-radius: 5px;
@property "/sidebarBlockHeading";