1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Random/New block

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Resolved Bugs' started by Shawn Gossman, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Member

Added the random/new (chose random) block to my forum at http://www.sicycling.com/ and it has attached the block but its not using all of the theme as you can see (the background of the block header that is). This could be something I am doing wrong? But figured I'd report it :) All versions up to date.
  2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The HTML on the sidebar carousel is a bit bugged compared to the standard sidebar blocks. Probably worth standardizing that.
    Russ likes this.
  4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I've seen it pop up a few times and people keep blaming the styles :D. Thanks Mike.
  5. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

The code in my resource was from @Chris D, the only addition is the div from @Russ. If there's any improvements that Chris knows for the code then I'll update the resource. :)
  6. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Member

7. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

There's some changes in the next release to make the HTML and styling more compatible.

This actually includes making the style of the new media block titles the same as category strips:

melbo, Moddis and Russ like this.
  8. Moddis

Moddis Active Member

Cool, this is good news that less customization will be needed.

I was actually of thinking of making this update manually the other day. Can you provide more information of what the fix would include?

Will you slip the ".container .xengallerySideBar .section h3" and ".container .xengallerySideBar .section h3 a" into the following two XenForo style or will the changes be a little more complex and include other style merger (in that case Ill def wait for new release)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  9. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

There's html changes too so it's probably best to wait.
    Moddis likes this.