I am looking for feedback on my community which has been running since early 2013.
My community focuses on multiple games (Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Planetside 2, GTAO and a few other games).
- [OP] tag below a users avatar if they are the original poster (similar to 4chan or reddit).
- Servers page, showing people currently playing on our Minecraft server (with MC avatars fetched with the mineotar API).
- Large amount of trophies hooked into the Master Badges addon.
- Massive amount of emojis (over 250 last time I checked).
- Wiki with over 160+ pages (details of how our community works and pages for Minecraft content).
- Personal blogs.
- Levels and experience similar to Steam thanks to the Master Badges addon.
- Simplified registration (date of birth, location and gender all removed and email no longer required to be confirmed).
- Reputation similar to Reddit.
- If the users name matches a valid minecraft.net account after registration, their avatar will automatically be changed to match their Minecraft skin (thanks to the mineotar API).
Some features in the works:
- Money icons after a users username signifying that they have donated a certain amount (similar to CSGO Lounge).
- Web stats for our Minecraft server (blocks mined, kills, deaths). Possibly shown on players profiles as well.