• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Registration Statistics

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
It is very important for me to know from the first first / thread to the last member how many per day / month there is.
A simple overview already helps. Could it perhaps be made into a full fledged (paid?) product that is a single stats tab that has left menu with links to paginated daily overview from newest to oldest for registrations / threads / posts ??

Registrations
Daily stats
Monthly stats

Threads
daily stats
Monthly stats

Monthly stats

let me know if a) that's possible (that it calculates based on start date of threads and posts) b) if it is too server intensive perhaps?? c) if you are interested in making this, and d) for how much money? i don't mind if i can afford it, that way it gets made , i get to use it on my 4 boards, and others benefit from it as well.

Would be a nice add-on, Floris. Perhaps also include the amount of members visiting per day/month, as well as the guests.

That's kinda what i was aiming towards. SMF has a stats page that makes looking these things up convenient.

Is there any plan to develop this mod further?
Yes, but don't know when;)
It's hard to support/maintain 10 released add-ons + 5 add-ons on which i'm working now to release them soon(template compare, article system and sum secret ninja stuff:D )

This add-on is "dead" and won't be supported anymore.

1. XenForo 1.1 will AFAIK include this in the core
2. I've coded a piwik add-on which is much better as this add-on (it's a eierlegende wollmilchsau :D )

Attachments

• piwik2.webp
    piwik2.webp
    18 KB · Views: 19
1.0 doesn't die a horrible death =D
And that doesn't mean this add-on isn't a dead resource for me.
It has been very helpful for me to get averages and projections.
Just don't pull it from the site, I am sure even after 1.0 that some sites will remain running 1.0 for a while at first.
Anyway, thank you so much for this add-on. +1

Top Bottom