ragtek addons

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbl3

Now that 1.1 is here and i tested it, i finally have the features i need to switch to xenforo, but some of the addons i need and paid for, especially the usernotes one, from ragtek are nowhere to be found because he's MIA and his board is offline.
I don't know if ragtek will come back and keep update his addons, but would it be possible to have at least the free ones hosted somewhere? Anyone has them? I'm kinda desperate atm :(

Now that 1.1 is here and i tested it, i finally have the features i need to switch to xenforo, but some of the addons i need and paid for, especially the usernotes one, from ragtek are nowhere to be found because he's MIA and his board is offline.
I don't know if ragtek will come back and keep update his addons, but would it be possible to have at least the free ones hosted somewhere? Anyone has them? I'm kinda desperate atm :(

This is a shame. His add-ons are legendary. Let's hope he comes back! (y)

Yeah, I was really looking forward to using his Latest Posts Header Block, and working with him to get it set up the way I want it. But even though I want to dish out the cash he is nowhere to be found. Hope he comes back soon.

Either way, they are ragtek's add-ons and it is his control over where and how they are distributed. Free in cost doesn't change any of the other protections that copyright offers. I would hope that would be respected.

Either way, they are ragtek's add-ons and it is his control over where and how they are distributed. Free in cost doesn't change any of the other protections that copyright offers. I would hope that would be respected.
True, but I haven't redistributed anything.

Is it the curse of being listed on the "Highest-Posting Members" page here? http://xenforo.com/community/members/

Floris goes "afk", removes the addons he made, makes his Twitter private and takes down xenfans.com for a couple weeks... then decides to put it back up in read-only mode.

Now Ragtek is AWOL, his site is sporadically up/down, his Twitter was deleted (or maybe just username changed), etc.

Coincidence? I think not! Both are listed on the highest-posting members here. It's "Disappearance Roulette"... who of the remaining 10 will be next? :)

Coincidence? I think not!

XenFans.com's situation has nothing to do with Floris being AFK.

Floris being AFK, or Ragtek going AWOL, or Miko selling ThemesInc, etc. All coincidental and unrelated to each other, nor related to XenForo.

The site going down was his choice, and had nothing to do with XenForo.
The site being up in read-only mode is my choice and it will be 'up' for existing members until January 1st, 2013.

Thank you Mike for pointing out that our copyrighted material can't be distributed.

XenFans.com's situation has nothing to do with Floris being AFK.

The site going down was his choice...
Maybe you are assuming I (or anyone) knows what XenFan's "situation" is. But if someone takes down a site, generally I'd say they have something to do with it. :)

The only thing I know is people are abducted by aliens when they get to the "Highest-Posting Members" list here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom