ragtek addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's hope the new owner supports the products better than them, all their themes have editor problems with firefox 9 and they are doing nothing about it.

About ragtek: redistribution is not allowed, fine, rest the fact i paid for that product so i would like at least an explanation from ragtek and and the latest copy of what i paid for.

Unless they made changes to the editor or conflicting Javascript, the issue would be XenForo.

I wouldn't install Ragtek's add-ons if you gave me money for it. Why? Because most of them are barely stable, buggy... He had many good ideas but din't made much progress. Making 2 great addons are far better than making 10 half arsed ones. Ragtek's addons unfortunately fall into the other group.

Must admit, the guy had great ideas and was a very good coder. But every time I kept reading bugs reported related to add-ons used, usually it was Ragtek add-ons responsible for them.

Just to finally close this off, ragtek has posted here why he wasn't around: http://ragtek.org/xenforo/threads/im-back-and-ragtek-org-is-online-again.442/

First, a big sorry for the downtime

I was in the hospital and not able to get online.
Unfortainly nobody from my family or friends checked my pages and post a message that i was not able to give support at the moment...:( and also nobody told me that the page was offline :(

I'm really sorry for this.

I'll need some time to come back to life and coding, so pls don't expect big upgrades in the next days & weeks.

I hope everyone who has bad-mouthed him now has the common decency to apologise.
People are far too quick to make assumptions, without appreciating that there is a real life away from the keyboard.

Welcome back ragtek :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom