ragtek addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have skipped James although he has been missing since 4:41 PM :eek:
As long as you post they can't get you., Its when you stop...

Floris being AFK, or Ragtek going AWOL, or Miko selling ThemesInc, etc. All coincidental and unrelated to each other, nor related to XenForo.
You sound like you know the reasons behind all three of them's decisions to abandon XenForo. Could you please shed some light for the rest of us? [no sarcasm here]

You sound like you know the reasons behind all three of them's decisions to abandon XenForo. Could you please shed some light for the rest of us? [no sarcasm here]
Really don't think they are "abandoning" XenForo. Abandoning XF probably wouldn't involve deleting (or renaming) your Twitter account in Ragtek's case for example. XenFan's still uses XF, so it's not abandoning the software (more like abandoning their own site).

By abandoning I meant "Support: N/A"
Yep... still not abandoning XF though, just users. :)

Either way, people have their reasons for what they do. People don't (or at least they shouldn't) revolve their life around any software... XF included.

Well, unless you work for XF Ltd, then you could at least have an argument about why a large part of your life revolves around XF. :) But outside of Kier, Mike and Ashley, I think it would be quite unhealthy.

I spend far too much of my time coding stuff for XF (40-60 hours/week these days). And when I'm all done, I'm taking a long vacation to somewhere tropical... but it doesn't mean I've abandoned XF. :)

Who is the XenFans posting above, I gather it's Floris but he's exiled his usual account.
alien-midway.jpg

Just curious - how come we're allowed to post and discuss about Ragtek's disappearance, but not XenFans?

The thread starter was asking for the free add-ons, not speculating about ragtek.

As Mike has made clear though, redistribution isn't allowed so now we're just having fun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom