Add-on Quiz Plugin

Travis

As my site is a fansite,I would be interested in a quiz addon that would allow me/staff to create quizzes for the members to complete. These Quizzes could be linked to a discussion thread on the forum and the trophy system. I would also require a leaderboard.

Anyone else interested in this? or willing to make it?

I'd like to see this as well, especially if it supported placing a user into a specified secondary group upon passing or failing. In fact, I would donate money(USD) to see this happen. If someone decides to take this on, please let me know so that I can follow progress...

I would love this too. Please keep me/ us informed on this thread.

Hmmm

1. 3 types of answer - radio button (single answer) - tickbox multiple answers - textfield write the answer freely OR set number of characters for specific answer.

2. Grading on percentage or ABCD?

3. Automatic grading on simpler quizzes with Y/N or radio button answers/ maybe textfield includes keywords.
Partial auto grading - if most questions were auto; selected questions need manual checking?

4. A version of the type of quiz to compile the results to tell you that you belong in a certain category. e.g. personality quizzes / What type of lover are you? That kind of thing.
Questions are weighted with numbers and the quiz adds them up.

+2 for this...I have an old deserted vb quiz addon which if anyone is interested in converting to XF would be a great mod for here

It would be ab amazing add on, Hint hint add on creators. Charge a few dollars, whatever, but we'll buy it. ;)

I'm not saying I'm interested in making this, but what does this look like? What features would it have? Has anyone got a working demo of the mentioned quiz add-on on vBulletin I can try out?

Top Bottom