Add-on Quiz Plugin

Hey everyone,

I do apologize that i haven't replied to this thread keeping you up to date with what's going on with the plugin. I've been working on this add-on a lot and still am continuing to working on it. I am getting closer to actually releasing this soon. I really am sorry that this taking a long time to come out and I promise to have it ready soon for everyone.

If you have question or have any suggestions for this please send me a pm and I'll respond to them fast.

Thank you :)

Hi everyone,

I just want to thank everyone for taking a big interest in this add-on. I just want to say i'm really sorry that it's taking so long to release this add-on. I'm trying really hard to get this done as soon as possible for everyone. I know some of you may be upset/angry with me that i have not released this add-on yet and i do apologize for that. If anyone has any questions please feel free to send me a private message and i will respond to every single one of your message.

Hi everyone,

I just want to thank everyone for taking a big interest in this add-on. I just want to say i'm really sorry that it's taking so long to release this add-on. I'm trying really hard to get this done as soon as possible for everyone. I know some of you may be upset/angry with me that i have not released this add-on yet and i do apologize for that. If anyone has any questions please feel free to send me a private message and i will respond to every single one of your message.
i dont think anyone would be upset with you since you are releasing this addon for free. Why not update the thread with some screenshots of the upcoming addon whilst you continue work on it to keep the interest in the project up?

I apologize for my English.

I do not took up writing the add-on just to not interfere with your development.
If you decide to stop developing, then let me know and I'll write this addon

Please can we have an update on the quiz? (I have done Like of the first post long time ago)
Looks like quite a few people interested and sadly no other quiz project so I have to nag here.

Hi all. Just updating you all. Still working on this (Please don't be mad at me :( ). From the bottom of my heart I am deeply sorry that I have not finished this yet.

Hi all. Just updating you all. Still working on this (Please don't be mad at me :( ). From the bottom of my heart I am deeply sorry that I have not finished this yet.
Dont worry, just show us some progress so we know whats going on? :)

ekipbck.png

Was testing different layouts using different add-ons. Will be posting more later on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom