Add-on Quiz Plugin

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.
Thank you for asking that question.

The purpose of the add-on is to allow Administrators to create Quizzes and users can take the quizzes. When a user takes a quiz they will have a confirmation page telling them if there is a time limit or not. If there is a time limit and the user begins to take the quiz they will notice a countdown timer of how long they have to complete the quiz. If they don't finish the quiz in time they will be redirected to the completion page that will show them their grade that will tell them if they passed of failed. These are some features what @Veer requested that I'm going to look into implementing into the Quiz Add-on

• Forum Features
    • View All Open Quiz's - Name/End Date/Take Quiz/View Stats
    • Confirmation Take Quiz Page (Also displays information on quiz time limit (if any)
    • Take Quiz Page - Shows all answer type formats + timer in window status bar (if time limit activated)
    • View stats shows all users who have participated in the quiz and an average score.
    • View user stats for a quiz, showing what a user answered for each question, and their overall score (user must have already taken part to view)
    • After taking part in a quiz, the results are PM'ed to you automatically giving all the details, scores and overall score.

• Admin Features
    • Add/Edit/Delete A Quiz
      • Quiz Name
      • Quiz State (Open/Closed)
      • Usergroups Which Can Participate In This Quiz (Easy Selection System)
      • Usergroups Which Can View User Results In This Quiz (Easy Selection System)
      • Auto Close Quiz Option (Yes/No)
      • Quiz End Date (Only applies if auto close is set to Yes) [Day/Month/Year]
      • Quiz Time Limit (Specify a number of minutes a user has to complete the quiz - or 0 to disable the time limit)
      • Allow users who have finished the quiz to view the correct answers (Yes/No)
    • Add/Edit/Delete A Quiz Question
      • Select which quiz the question is for
      • Input Question
      • Answer Format Type
        • Single-Line Text Box
        • Answer (none-case sensitive)
        • Single-Selection Radio Buttons
        • Input all selectable answers
        • Answer (none-case sensitive)
        • Multiple-Selection Checkbox
        • Input all selectable answers
        • Input all correct answers
    • New Design ACP Confirmation Page
      • System Message
      • Available Actions (Shows several links to make administration faster for the quiz)

I'm considering on making it free for a limited time then making it a paid add-on. The reason why I'm saying this is because I feel a lot of people wont donate to help support this add-on if I make it free. Still deciding on this.

This is being planned to be added into the Add-On. The image is just a dummy image. Will come up with something else when it comes to that time.
y8NOMVL.png

Definitely interested in this, and willing to throw in some $ support if it helps (but I won't complain about free). Three questions:

1) I'm assuming the questions can include photos? I.e. identify the red item in the photo, with multiple choice answer options?
2) Is it a fixed list of questions (show all of them exactly as is) or a question bank (show X at random of the Y loaded)?
3) Will the results be able to influence the user profile in any way? I'd love it if it could either grant or revoke a usergroup depending on pass/fail. I REALLY don't want to manage that manually.

Hi there Squirrly
1) I'm assuming the questions can include photos? I.e. identify the red item in the photo, with multiple choice answer options?
I will add this into the TODO pile.
2) Is it a fixed list of questions (show all of them exactly as is) or a question bank (show X at random of the Y loaded)?
Haven't decided on this yet.
3) Will the results be able to influence the user profile in any way? I'd love it if it could either grant or revoke a usergroup depending on pass/fail. I REALLY don't want to manage that manually.
I haven't really thought about user profiles at the moment. As for the grant or revoke a usergroup depending on passed or failed I'll have to look into that (Can't guarantee anything)

Top Bottom