Add-on Quiz Plugin

Yes of course :)
The layout is very good, also the timer :p
Great job.
Did you make the questions by yourself or did you import it from a externally quiz site, or can we use files like buzz etc...
i got the questions from other sites and then added them to each quiz,
These can be exported as xml files and you can then import them on your quiz add-on.
This will make it easy for webmasters like yourself to add quizzes with just a click of a button.

+1 for this :)

Will there be permissions, to allow certain groups to add their own quizzes, within a specific template/set of criteria?

+1 for this :)

Will there be permissions, to allow certain groups to add their own quizzes, within a specific template/set of criteria?
as this is the first release no but this will be added into the next release.

what criteria would you want for this.

Simple, required fields should be enough...to force uniformity. Maybe a choice of the amount of questions they are going to add to their quiz..?
i could make this a usergroup option for the amount of questions a usergroup can add to a quiz

i could make this a usergroup option for the amount of questions a usergroup can add to a quiz
So, the member can start a quiz and then there's a limit (minimum) on the amount of questions they can create? Sounds good (y)

I will resume this project after i get some stuff out of the way (school related). I didn't forget about you guys. If you have specific requests please send me a message. Thank you :)

Hi all

After microquiz went down and was removed i have been making a new quiz system that you can see here
http://www.addonsrus.com/index.php?QuizMaster/

This quiz system is nothing to do with the microquiz system and is completely new.

Question and Answer types
Multiple Choice
Free Text
True/False

Has quiz leagues only admins can add quiz leagues

User group Permissions
Can add Quizzes
Can Play Quizzes
Can Play Quiz Leagues

Home Page
Home
Categories