1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Quiz Plugin

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Travis, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Travis

Travis Active Member

As my site is a fansite,I would be interested in a quiz addon that would allow me/staff to create quizzes for the members to complete. These Quizzes could be linked to a discussion thread on the forum and the trophy system. I would also require a leaderboard.

Anyone else interested in this? or willing to make it?

2. Xarcell

Xarcell Well-Known Member

I'd like to see this as well, especially if it supported placing a user into a specified secondary group upon passing or failing. In fact, I would donate money(USD) to see this happen. If someone decides to take this on, please let me know so that I can follow progress...

Iversia likes this.
  3. Veer

Veer Well-Known Member

4. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

It can be a superpopular addon!

5. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I would love this too. Please keep me/ us informed on this thread.

Hmmm

1. 3 types of answer - radio button (single answer) - tickbox multiple answers - textfield write the answer freely OR set number of characters for specific answer.

2. Grading on percentage or ABCD?

3. Automatic grading on simpler quizzes with Y/N or radio button answers/ maybe textfield includes keywords.
    Partial auto grading - if most questions were auto; selected questions need manual checking?

4. A version of the type of quiz to compile the results to tell you that you belong in a certain category. e.g. personality quizzes / What type of lover are you? That kind of thing.
    Questions are weighted with numbers and the quiz adds them up.

quocuy likes this.
  6. daveb

daveb Member

I too would be interested in a quiz addon :)

7. jt2011

jt2011 Active Member

Anyone have a quiz add-on?
    Sort of like the polls except it keeps track of your score, questions answered and possibility for awards and titles based on combination of score and number answered. And you can see it in your profile.

Veer, 8thos, ibaker and 1 other person like this.
  8. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

+1 for this. I think it would really up the social aspects of Xenforo.

8thos likes this.
  9. ibaker

ibaker Well-Known Member

+2 for this...I have an old deserted vb quiz addon which if anyone is interested in converting to XF would be a great mod for here

8thos likes this.
  10. Geoffrey

Geoffrey Active Member

Conforming to past posters, +3. Would be a perfect add on for my forum. :)

11. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

It would be ab amazing add on, Hint hint add on creators. Charge a few dollars, whatever, but we'll buy it. ;)

Geoffrey likes this.
  12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

+ 1

13. Fatih Özcan

Fatih Özcan Active Member

14. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm not saying I'm interested in making this, but what does this look like? What features would it have? Has anyone got a working demo of the mentioned quiz add-on on vBulletin I can try out?

15. Veer

Veer Well-Known Member

16. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

+20 from me! This is one of the things we really going to need in our forum expansion plan :)

17. sami simo

sami simo Well-Known Member

I need a quiz system too.

18. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member

Interested too

19. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

20. denisx04

denisx04 Active Member