Quick look at UI.X 2

@Mike Creuzer I have a couple of questions regarding a subscription that I dont think was clear enough on your site.
1: Does a subscription cover both versions of XF?
2: does it also cover both addons and styles from both versions of XF?

Good point, Ive made sure to make clear that current XF1 products and XF2 products are in the plan (either plan actually).
Awesome. stuff.
I look forward seeing the emails telling me that the three styles i've got from themehouse are compatible with version 2 xenforo
We don't plan on upgrading all themes. We currently have UI.X Classic (UI.X 1, just since so many actually did like the look and feel), Tactical, Tactical Light, UI.X Dark.
@Mike i hope the theme support RTL
Always, yes. :)

Can we may be assume both UIX 2 and pro can coexist and be user selectable themes? I love the pro but it'll be too big of a change for some audiences.

Last edited:
Good point, Ive made sure to make clear that current XF1 products and XF2 products are in the plan (either plan actually).

We don't plan on upgrading all themes. We currently have UI.X Classic (UI.X 1, just since so many actually did like the look and feel), Tactical, Tactical Light, UI.X Dark.

Always, yes. :)
How about the #rekt theme will that be upgraded?
Loved the ui.x1 one.

Can we may be assume both UIX 2 and pro can coexist and be user selectable themes? I love the pro but it'll be too big of a change for some audiences.
Yes indeed you can offer both options. Pro will be a child theme of UI.X so you can make major changes to your own parent theme as well. It's all about ease in upgrading. That's why we want to get all major features done before we release so people don't have issues upgrading, as was a bit of an issue fo UI.X 1.
How about the #rekt theme will that be upgraded?
Loved the ui.x1 one.
I'm not sure if we will at this time.

The Pro version would be released in the same time as the UI.X2? When we could try some beta? (It could be really helpful to start personalization on it).

Yes indeed you can offer both options. Pro will be a child theme of UI.X so you can make major changes to your own parent theme as well. It's all about ease in upgrading. That's why we want to get all major features done before we release so people don't have issues upgrading, as was a bit of an issue fo UI.X 1.

Cheers for that.

I will have to look into a couple of the others then.

Cheers Mike. What's the timeframe on UIX 2 and pro? Notwithstanding xf delays.

Hey guys, as promised just prepping for launch now. :) It'll be available to current subscribers first, then for new subscribers. Official release will be in December. The good news is a subscription for 1 month is cheaper than the release price ($35). We need those few weeks since our current system doesn't support the coupon discount just yet.

Top Bottom