Quick look at UI.X 2

@Mike Creuzer since I've just installed a XF2 test board to play with, do you think it's possible to have a beta or whatever stage it is of UIX2 to test and play with on that test forum?
Our beta team will be given a demo within the next few weeks, actual weeks :p. After they approve we will release live. We already have documentation done, thread graphics created, banners all the fun stuff :p. The codebase needs a few things but nothing show stopping.

As threads receive new posts, they move up the grid layout from what I have been able to tell. I like how the attachments provide the visual impact.
This seems to me like something best done by say Featured Posts or an add-on like that. UI.X can do card style and gridding to that add-on if need-be, but this would require an add-on to build. But is indeed a solid idea.

@Mike Creuzer Few questions, Will UI.X 2 allow the same sort of options as 1?

I know this is nearly impossible to be exact so I'm talking more about node layout options and menu/search positions. Or would this be be a feature for UI.X 2 Pro?

Just realized the whole Tuesday release schedule thing :p. Assuming RC2 comes out Tuesday, we'll wait until Tuesday to release. If it doesn't come Tuesday, we will release anyway :)
@Mike Creuzer I have a couple of questions regarding a subscription that I dont think was clear enough on your site.
1: Does a subscription cover both versions of XF?
2: does it also cover both addons and styles from both versions of XF?

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer I have a couple of questions regarding a subscription that I dont think was clear enough on your site.
1: Does a subscription cover both versions of XF?
2: does it also cover both addons and styles from both versions of XF?
1. Yes
2. Yes
As long as you get XenForo Theme & Add-on Plan
I use that plan :)

Awesome. stuff.
I look forward seeing the emails telling me that the three styles i've got from themehouse are compatible with version 2 xenforo

Top Bottom