PwnedGamers.com -> imported from vb4 (gaming forum)

Good luck with the site.
One suggestion so far. Make your header white so you banner logo will blend in for now.

I like the images in the category strips. That gives me an idea. :)

Good luck with the site.
One suggestion so far. Make your header white so you banner logo will blend in for now.

I like the images in the category strips. That gives me an idea. :)

thanks
and logo is just temporary so gonna leave that as logo is gonna be transparent anyway

Nice website! One suggestion would be to make the ad at the bottom smaller. It is far too tall right now and makes the footer of the website a little off when compared to the rest of the website. I suggest going with the same width but maybe not a skyscraper style ad. At least make it somewhat shorter as it would make the site look so much more appealing.

Nice website! One suggestion would be to make the ad at the bottom smaller. It is far too tall right now and makes the footer of the website a little off when compared to the rest of the website. I suggest going with the same width but maybe not a skyscraper style ad. At least make it somewhat shorter as it would make the site look so much more appealing.

Good deal... I generally forget about the ads, have to be logged out to view. Thanks for heads up, I wasn't aware it did that to the footer.

--- I see now, on Portal Home Page....

nice site!

I really love the theme you guys have pretty awesome hope to do something like that with my own site aswell.

Top Bottom