AERO Force Gaming |Forums

Heads up, if you were having a DNS problem, it should have been fixed. If not, try restarting your computer.

Back to the topic, any more reviews or suggestions to increase site activity or overall experience let me know!

Last edited:
Added ArrowChat to the website. Can't wait until the next update comes out, reducing server load by 99.8%. Will only be available for "Active" users, however, how many messages on the forums would you guys consider being active? 50,100,250?

updated buddy: http://www.arrowchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2005
Group Permissions
ArrowChat now automatically integrates with the existing group system on your site. Disable ArrowChat, video chat, applications, chat rooms, file uploads, sending private messages, and sending chat room messages for any user group(s). We plan to extend this support in the future, so please let us know what else you'd like to control.
group_permissions.png

Performance Improvements
We've reduced the size and number of MySQL reads substantially. In our tests, we saw a reduction in MySQL load by 99.8%. Sites running ArrowChat should be faster than ever.

Been a while since I last updated. Changed up the theme, have an app in the store (tapatalk), really trying to get it back on its feet, reinvent the site. Just thought I'd get some ideas on it now. The old theme I still love, just thought I'd try something new :)

Hello Fellow Forum Posters and Gamers

My Name is Michael, I have recently made a gaming website. Over the past few weeks, I was just getting situated, and getting a feel for the software. I felt that my old post showed outdated info, and seemed more like questions then reviews. I have added a few new things as well as a new logo, which was done wonderfully by DE Vexel here on XenForo. Now that I feel the website is just about done, I feel its necessary to get a new review. So here we go!

I would love to hear what you guys think, good or bad. I want to hear what you, the user thinks of the website. Im not the one visiting it, and of course, I will always like it since I made it. So second opinions are great! I know advertising is what I need to do as well, so I'm looking at forum promotion sites and social media soon.

Thanks Everyone!

Just click on the banner to go to the website!

nice.

Top Bottom