AERO Force Gaming |Forums

As a gaming forum creator, and a visitor to a lot, I don't think gaming forums need a resource page. If anything, I would start saving up to get the XenRio addon. It's pretty much a must with how much Twitch TV has blown up in the past 2 years.
Ok, I was using it for people to post reviews and tutorials. However, I will check out this XenRio

Should ask your member base and see what forums they would like added, from what I see you have a decent amount of forums. Some may say you have to many others may say you do not have enough, it is up to you to decide what is a good amount for your community, and when you should add/remove a forum.

Like you said, I asked and some said to many, some said to much. I just wanted a opinion based off of other owners and their experiences. So thanks :)

Just like you I help run a Gaming forum and well we have a few forums, it may seem like a lot to some of our members but they are there for a reason. Just do your best to fill those forums with valuable information for your community.

Just like you I help run a Gaming forum and well we have a few forums, it may seem like a lot to some of our members but they are there for a reason. Just do your best to fill those forums with valuable information for your community.
Alright, really appreciate it, and thanks.

Question to ask yourself: Which kind of gamer do I want to target? This is Marketing 101. (Not trying to be an ass or be insulting, but yeah)
We'll like you run a cod forum, I run a general game forum. I'm thinking of archiving and promoting forums based on there popularity. Archiving being a sub forum in a list of forums.

We'll like you run a cod forum, I run a general game forum. I'm thinking of archiving and promoting forums based on there popularity. Archiving being a sub forum in a list of forums.
Just because I run a niche forum doesn't mean anything. General gaming forums are very hard to "target." So, you have to choose which kind of gamer do you want coming through your site? Online Gamer? People that like to talk games? People who like a specific game genre? People that talk about a specific console? That kind of stuff.

Just because I run a niche forum doesn't mean anything. General gaming forums are very hard to "target." So, you have to choose which kind of gamer do you want coming through your site? Online Gamer? People that like to talk games? People who like a specific game genre? People that talk about a specific console? That kind of stuff.
I'm sorry, what I meant was it's easier, not saying easy, but easier for a niche forum to "target". Of course like you said, you have to decide what you want coming through your forums. However, you can't always control who's coming in and out, and if they join, you want to accompany some of their needs. I like how this started with more or less forums haha.

I think I have an idea of what I'm targeting, so thanks for the insight Carlos.

I'm sorry, what I meant was it's easier, not saying easy, but easier for a niche forum to "target". Of course like you said, you have to decide what you want coming through your forums. However, you can't always control who's coming in and out, and if they join, you want to accompany some of their needs. I like how this started with more or less forums haha.

I think I have an idea of what I'm targeting, so thanks for the insight Carlos.
Ah, I see what you meant now! :) Haha. Good luck with your site, man.

As of today Aero is at 100 members and over 1K posts. Considering it's just two days over a month old....that's phenomenal!

So, its been a while since I came back to this thread. I just updated the homepage with CTA, what do you guys think?

Top Bottom