Purchasing XF is not easy process!

dooma

Dear All ,

I contacted the sales team of XF and they told me that they only accept paypal gateway which is not supported by a lot of countries and the alternative way is Bank Transfer which takes time and really I don't like it .

So We want to ask XF team to add 2Checkout or any CC payment gateway which will make purchasing license more easy and more quick .

What's your opinion guys ? , Do you think xf team will add another CC payment gateway or even moneybookers or alertpay ?

Thanks a lot :)

Its is time to get this process addressed. I have renewals coming up and Paypal just isnt cutting it. Its not as if I'm third world, I'm in a westernised English speaking country that is part of colonial Britain.

And here's PayPal's response to my email:

Dear -----,

Hello, my name is Joost. I am sorry to hear about the issues that have arisen concerning your recent payment attempts.

I have reviewed your PayPal account --- and I can see the recent 140.00 USD payment attempts which have been stopped by our internal payment security system.

In order to provide one of the safest online payment methods PayPal reviews every transaction before it's approved. Occasionally PayPal must block a certain funding source. It means that there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction (e.g. transaction being challenged to be unauthorised). Please be assured that this is a standard procedure for all transactions going through PayPal and it's carried out in accordance with our User Agreement.

I regret any inconvenience this may have caused and would suggest that you attempt to initiate the payment at a later date or use a different funding source within your PayPal account (for example, a different credit card)

I hope that I have been able to assist you and the information I have provided to you has been of use. I wish you the best with your future PayPal transactions.

Just maybe... they should make it clear to the user that this is going on the moment it happens?

So the client won't have to guess (or blame the xenForo team).

Top Bottom