Purchasing XF is not easy process!

dooma

Dear All ,

I contacted the sales team of XF and they told me that they only accept paypal gateway which is not supported by a lot of countries and the alternative way is Bank Transfer which takes time and really I don't like it .

So We want to ask XF team to add 2Checkout or any CC payment gateway which will make purchasing license more easy and more quick .

What's your opinion guys ? , Do you think xf team will add another CC payment gateway or even moneybookers or alertpay ?

Thanks a lot :)

Dear All ,

I contacted the sales team of XF and they told me that they only accept paypal gateway which is not supported by a lot of countries and the alternative way is Bank Transfer which takes time and really I don't like it .

So We want to ask XF team to add 2Checkout or any CC payment gateway which will make purchasing license more easy and more quick .

What's your opinion guys ? , Do you think xf team will add another CC payment gateway or even moneybookers or alertpay ?

Thanks a lot :)
Personally it doesnt bother me. But adding a bank transfer type option would be good. GoCardless is a good option for that.

Maybe once Stripe goes live in the UK (any time now) they will look at that!

It is a consideration. However, it is not going to get attention at this time, important as it may be, as we have other matters to attend, like a release...or 2.

It is worth mentioning that PayPal does take credit card payments directly. However, in some countries PayPal has limited use. We work with those who have issues and it is surmountable with patience and understanding.
Thank you Ashley, for at least considering that option ... for example, I have been knocking door to door to get someone with paypal account so that I can buy Resource Manager within special offer (same I did when buying XF itself) ... at last I managed to get lucky 4 hours back .. but I think XF should be more flexible about payment (moneybookers, 2cc etc.)

It isn't just Paypal... a lot of online merchants won't accept payments from certain countries, because the simple fact is fraud is just too high from them, and they wear the loss. If you live in those countries, then maybe you should accept transferring funds and waiting on that transfer, in order to buy from other countries. Cash speaks volumes when it's in your bank... credit cards are heavily fraud' in certain regions.

It isn't just Paypal... a lot of online merchants won't accept payments from certain countries, because the simple fact is fraud is just too high from them, and they wear the loss. If you live in those countries, then maybe you should accept transferring funds and waiting on that transfer, in order to buy from other countries. Cash speaks volumes when it's in your bank... credit cards are heavily fraud' in certain regions.

That works the other way around too, I found that if I purchase something with my credit card from a foreign country, my card company tends to block it. Then, I have to go into their fraud protection website and confirm the transaction by answering some security questions. I appreciate the security, but it happens so often even though I tell my card company that I routinely deal with foreign countries/currency since I travel and do business with companies from all over the world.

Even my purchase of the XF RM was blocked, not by PayPal, but by my card company. "Because the company was in the U.K." ....so they say.

The U.S. definitely has more options for payment methods. I've seen the Stripe payment processing service gain more traction as a no frills payment processor for developers.

I have a simple solution to your payment problems. Move to America.

Our women are more beautiful (as are our boys, if that's how you swing), our liquor is better, our cars, food and homes are better, we have two oceans, a gulf and five great lakes, and California is here. California.

I know some of you would miss your beet vodka and Trabant cars, your furry women and your 250 days of cold, cloudy misery every year, but we have space for you here in America, and we love you.

Oh, and you can have a gun here, and shoot it all the time. Bullets are cheap, steaks are plentiful and flowers grow out of the hats of the police.

Consider this a formal invitation. You can stay at my place until you get yourself set up. I can probably get you an Internet job that pays more in a month than you made in the last three years. You just sit on a chair all day and **** around on a computer!

I know, it's ridiculous, right? But America pays you to do ridiculous sheeit. And admit it, it's better than repairing broken telephone poles in Belarus or mopping up vomit in Vladivostok.

I look forward to welcoming you all to the land of milk and honey. And easy software purchases.

Our women are more beautiful (as are our boys, if that's how you swing), our liquor is better, our cars, food and homes are better, we have two oceans, a gulf and five great lakes, and California is here. California.

I know some of you would miss your beet vodka and Trabant cars, your furry women and your 250 days of cold, cloudy misery every year, but we have space for you here in America, and we love you.

Oh, and you can have a gun here, and shoot it all the time. Bullets are cheap, steaks are plentiful and flowers grow out of the hats of the police.

Consider this a formal invitation. You can stay at my place until you get yourself set up. I can probably get you an Internet job that pays more in a month than you made in the last three years. You just sit on a chair all day and **** around on a computer!

I know, it's ridiculous, right? But America pays you to do ridiculous sheeit. And admit it, it's better than repairing broken telephone poles in Belarus or mopping up vomit in Vladivostok.

I look forward to welcoming you all to the land of milk and honey. And easy software purchases.

Not a bad idea, except for the massive fences around the border. (Not to mention deployed troops, drones, IR cameras, and other measures to keep all those damn foreigners out). That is just dealing with illegal immigration- as far as applying for a visa (not a VISA card, necessarily), good luck.

But, I like the welcoming sentiment.

LOL.Very nice solution but We have Pyramids . one of the longest rivers in the world , moderate climate and very kind hearts :D . so I can't leave because of some cars or homes :) .

So Consider my post a formal invitation for you to visit our country and we will meet you with flowers. :) :D

Good to know your biased opinion.. I actually enjoy repairing broken telephone poles... :)

Y Cymru invites you to beautiful mountains, the most gorgeous beaches in Britain - take your pick of romantic - dramatic crags - family - fossils - small baby beach - surfer paradise ... walk the cliffs ... go sailing the safe bays or visit islands where 1,000 saints lie buried ..
scrumptious Welsh teas ... beautiful crafts (Wales has a gold mine a small one) .. all the sports you want or old pubs ..
a powerful political tradition of freedom )the last rising aginst the British Govt was here ... strong ladies ;) .. people are kind to kids ... the poisonous modern society of attack attack mode has not taken over here/ people are still human ...
and the whole richness of the old Celtic traditions ...myths and magic, passion and drama, mystery and wisdom.
ddraig.webp

Top Bottom