Purchasing XF is not easy process!

dooma

Dear All ,

I contacted the sales team of XF and they told me that they only accept paypal gateway which is not supported by a lot of countries and the alternative way is Bank Transfer which takes time and really I don't like it .

So We want to ask XF team to add 2Checkout or any CC payment gateway which will make purchasing license more easy and more quick .

What's your opinion guys ? , Do you think xf team will add another CC payment gateway or even moneybookers or alertpay ?

Thanks a lot :)

LOL.Very nice solution but We have Pyramids . one of the longest rivers in the world , moderate climate and very kind hearts :D . so I can't leave because of some cars or homes :) .

So Consider my post a formal invitation for you to visit our country and we will meet you with flowers. :) :D

Is the invitation open to everyone? :)

Consider this a formal invitation. You can stay at my place until you get yourself set up. I can probably get you an Internet job that pays more in a month than you made in the last three years. You just sit on a chair all day and **** around on a computer!
If you can hook me up with a job that pays more than 3 times a month than my current annual salary, I can work for about a year and then retire....

We have Pyramids . one of the longest rivers in the world , moderate climate and very kind hearts :D . So Consider my post a formal invitation for you to visit our country and we will meet you with flowers. :):D
You are too kind. But I have been to your country, and the countries around it. While North Africa is charming, and some of the people did give us flowers, you all seem a bit too wound up these days.

I mean, I enjoy a good revolution as much as the next prole, but I don't look good in a Burka. Elton John told me it would be a sin to hide my legs, and that is a sentiment I've tried my best to live up to.

But keep sticking it to the man. And I mean that in every way it can be taken.

You are too kind. But I have been to your country, and the countries around it. While North Africa is charming, and some of the people did give us flowers, you all seem a bit too wound up these days.

I mean, I enjoy a good revolution as much as the next prole, but I don't look good in a Burka. Elton John told me it would be a sin to hide my legs, and that is a sentiment I've tried my best to live up to.

But keep sticking it to the man. And I mean that in every way it can be taken.
Did you visit my country during the revolution ? :D

No, no, it was in 1988. But had I been there during the revolution I would have been right there in the streets with you, taking pictures with my phone and Tweeting revolutionary Tweets.

No, no, it was in 1988. But had I been there during the revolution I would have been right there in the streets with you, taking pictures with my phone and Tweeting revolutionary Tweets.
That's exactly what I was doing during the revolution,I may open a thread a bout the Egyptian Revolution at off-topic and post some of the revolution memories . :)

I stopped using PayPal 3 years ago when they closed my account and tried taking me to court over a 41¢ debt on my account when it was idle...otherwise I would have been one of the first to purchase a licence.

{my first post}

I'm trying to give these guys my money and I'm not allowed to! :)

Having this type of error:

paypal_error.png

I'm from Croatia (Europe).

And yes, I've contacted them via the form and having no reply since.

OK, I'll wait.

But as someone already mentioned, they should really remove all the obstacles from people giving them their money. :)

Right now, after trying the online demo, I'm very impressed and *very* motivated to make a purchase. ;)

PS I've also heard that there is a "trial version" available for download and install on own server (although it doesn't sound probable because it's all PHP). If so, where can I find it?

Thanks

My purchase is finally processed! (y)

I've been using the "card" mode of PayPal (without logging in to my PayPal account).

(didn't need to "upgrade" PayPal account, or wait a few days as said in another thread)

Cheers and keep up the good work! :)

My purchase is finally processed! (y)

I've been using the "card" mode of PayPal (without logging in to my PayPal account).

(didn't need to "upgrade" PayPal account, or wait a few days as said in another thread)

Cheers and keep up the good work! :)
Welcome to the addiction. :p
Where just ONE license is never enough. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom