Profile Page

Profile Page 1.8

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Profile Page - Provides a simple Profile Page by removing tabs, profile posts and other functions.

Description:
  • Removes profile page tabs
  • Removes profile posts option
  • Removes update your status option
  • Removes redundant information block below the avatar
Your users will like the easy to use profile page once this add-on is installed.

(Example of default Profile Page)

View attachment 80741

(Example of Profile Page after add-on is installed)

View attachment 80742

Features:
  • Compatible with XenForo v1.4x software.
  • Compatible...

Read more about this resource...

Does it remove all those features, with out having the option to keep what you want to remain on the profile page?

Hey Andy, doesn't appear to work, am still getting the default tabs on the default style as shown below:

upload_2014-9-15_21-12-57.webp

I do have some addons installed (mainly yours :p) but wouldn't have thought they would interfere with this.

**EDIT ** Seems to have been an error caused by myself, please ignore and move along, nothingto see here :).

Last edited:
Hey Andy, doesn't appear to work, am still getting the default tabs on the default style as shown below:

View attachment 83900

I do have some addons installed (mainly yours :p) but wouldn't have thought they would interfere with this.

**EDIT ** Seems to have been an error caused by myself, please ignore and move along, nothingto see here :).

How did you fix that error, I appear to be getting it.

How did you fix that error, I appear to be getting it.
I removed the addon, disabled all the ones I had installed, re-installed this one and then re-activated my other addons and bingo it started working. Not sure why but there ya go.

So i found a way to play music on the Profiles on my board using sound cloud. Plus im using this add-on that allows you to display the information tab first. so it looks cool and i was wondering if you had in mind o creating a add-on that allows you to choose what tabs you want to display and take away. Plus is their a way to remove those two sections highlighted in blue. I rather not have them being shown.upload_2014-10-13_23-56-7.webp

Q: Does this add-on have an Options page that allows selecting which features to remove?
A: No.

Will you think about an option which does this?

I'd like to keep it like it now + I would like to add the "Recent Activity and Postings" tabs.

@AndyB
Thank you for great add-on.
Is it possible to have an add-on with which admin in control panel can select which tabs can show in Member Profile page.
I would like to keep "Profile Posts" but take out others such as "Recent Activity" "resources" and other add-on additions "media" "best answers" etc.

Many thanks

By the way, the Overview has very important information, see the Q&A part of it, it already answers your question.

Yes, we read that. I also quoted from there. The question was not if it is possible, the question was if you plan to add a feature in future.

So, at the moment there is no option to choose but do you consider it doing for the future?

Andy, this great add-on stopped working correctly after XenForo Media gallery 1.0 added to forum.
I have the same problem, I've just tried disabling XenForo Media Gallery and this add-on worked perfectly.

@AndyB is there any fix for those of us that also have XFMG installed?

Top Bottom