- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- Removes profile page tabs
- Removes profile posts options
- Removes update your status options
- Removes redundant information block below the avatar
(Example of default Profile Page)
(Example of Profile Page after add-on is installed)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- Compatible with XenForo Resources add-on.
- Compatible with XenForo Media Gallery add-on.
- Download profilepage_v1.7.zip and unzip it.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ProfilePage_v1.7.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
- In the Admin Control Panel, be sure to set this value to 0.
Admin CP -> Options -> Node & Forum List -> New Profile Posts Display on Forum List
Be sure to set every User Group to the following settings:
Question and Answers:
Q: Does this add-on have an Options page that allows selecting which features to remove?
To remove existing Profile Posts and Status information, run the following queries in phpMyAdmin:
UPDATE xf_user_profile SET status = ''
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.