Profile Page

Profile Page 1.8

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Profile Page - Provides a simple Profile Page by removing tabs, profile posts and other functions.

Description:
  • Removes profile page tabs
  • Removes profile posts option
  • Removes update your status option
  • Removes redundant information block below the avatar
Your users will like the easy to use profile page once this add-on is installed.

(Example of default Profile Page)

View attachment 80741

(Example of Profile Page after add-on is installed)

View attachment 80742

Features:
  • Compatible with XenForo v1.4x software.
  • Compatible...
Read more about this resource...

CFodder

Hey Andy, doesn't appear to work, am still getting the default tabs on the default style as shown below:

upload_2014-9-15_21-12-57.png

I do have some addons installed (mainly yours :p) but wouldn't have thought they would interfere with this.

**EDIT ** Seems to have been an error caused by myself, please ignore and move along, nothingto see here :).

Last edited:
Hey Andy, doesn't appear to work, am still getting the default tabs on the default style as shown below:

View attachment 83900

I do have some addons installed (mainly yours :p) but wouldn't have thought they would interfere with this.

**EDIT ** Seems to have been an error caused by myself, please ignore and move along, nothingto see here :).
How did you fix that error, I appear to be getting it.

oO5 Dynasty

So i found a way to play music on the Profiles on my board using sound cloud. Plus im using this add-on that allows you to display the information tab first. so it looks cool and i was wondering if you had in mind o creating a add-on that allows you to choose what tabs you want to display and take away. Plus is their a way to remove those two sections highlighted in blue. I rather not have them being shown. upload_2014-10-13_23-56-7.png

sbj

Q: Does this add-on have an Options page that allows selecting which features to remove?
A: No.
Will you think about an option which does this?

I'd like to keep it like it now + I would like to add the "Recent Activity and Postings" tabs.

@AndyB
Thank you for great add-on.
Is it possible to have an add-on with which admin in control panel can select which tabs can show in Member Profile page.
I would like to keep "Profile Posts" but take out others such as "Recent Activity" "resources" and other add-on additions "media" "best answers" etc.

Many thanks

sbj

By the way, the Overview has very important information, see the Q&A part of it, it already answers your question.
Yes, we read that. I also quoted from there. The question was not if it is possible, the question was if you plan to add a feature in future.

So, at the moment there is no option to choose but do you consider it doing for the future?