Profile Page

Profile Page 1.8

No permission to download
Maybe for the next release (if you plan), you could remove these things:

In Members tab in the navigation bar the linking to New Profile Posts in the sub navigation bar.

And in the sub-navigation bar New Posts the linking to New Profile Posts in the sub tab.

With User Permissions they won't get seen. Sorry, forgot to adjust them.

Last edited:
Hello,
Great addon, How do i change the order. The profile status updates are shown before the page information like birthday, and what not. I want to move the statuses below the persons information.
Thank you

Why do some members have 'Loading...' displayed at the bottom of their profile page?

Edit.. this seems to be something to do with warnings, however the warnings themselves are not showing up. If I disable the add-on they are showing ok in their own tab.

Last edited:
Why do some members have 'Loading...' displayed at the bottom of their profile page?

Edit.. this seems to be something to do with warnings, however the warnings themselves are not showing up. If I disable the add-on they are showing ok in their own tab.
Hmmm I am getting the same thing happening with me. I see "loading" at the bottom.

Small correction: it seems that the "Loading" shows for every tab, which is not a "core" standard tab:

1504688963764.webp

So, in my case it's the "Bookmarks" (from au lait's link directory addon) and probably the "Media" + "Albums" tabs from ChrisD's (now core) media gallery. The "Loading" is only visible, when the user has that tab normally visibale. So without bookmarks or media or albums no "Loading" is there.

The map shows without "Loading", which is fine (I would like to show the map on profile page) and I would like to keep.

So, any hint please how one/I could remove the "Loading" messages and some white space related to it?

Thank you very much for this addon, @AndyB

BTW - it works and is the same in UI.X styles as well as in XF default 1.x style.

Last edited:
Only issue I have with this add-on is it gets rid of all of the tabs on the New Posts page as well as the profile page. If this little issue can be fixed, it would be awesome. But for now, I had to disable it.

Top Bottom