• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Profile message does not display

kankan

Hello,

I am facing this issue in the profile page : after publishing a profile message, message does not appear on the page. When clicking edit : we can see the message in the box...

Any way to fix that?

Thank you

Screenshot_1.png

kankan

When i set Default Style, le pb does not appear.
I tried to reverse to original profile_post, but the issue is still present.
Don"t really know how to debug this.

Jeremy

Have you tried disabling add-ons to see if they appear? If its not working on a default style with an unedited profile_post, there may be an add-on that is changing the output and accidentally removing the posts.

Jeremy

If it works on one style, but not another, its most likely related to your style. Do you have any changes in EXTRA.css related to .messageContent article or .messageContent?

kankan

i am setting up a new Flexile style.
I will try to look at .messageContent article or messageContent.
Thank you for your support

Jeremy

You had installed the following add-on:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/profile-posts-with-bb-codes.1658/ (Mobile Read Profile BB Code)

You have since disabled the add-on, which removed the template helper, to return the proper string. I have reverted the template change (in message_simple) to not have the template edit required by that add-on. You have two courses of action here:
  1. Revert the other template edits (as defined in the readme.txt)
  2. Revert the template edit I made (redo the message_simple template edit) and re-enable this add-on.