Profile Completion Steps [Paid] [Deleted]

Is it showing up in other areas?
Ok i have just uninstalled and reinstalled an now it seems fine but isn't showing like the screenshots in my sidebar it looks squashed upto the avatar.

Please use DEMO account to view:
username: demo
password: demo123

Last edited:
Getting loads of complaints from members also reference error messages since this has been installed, just checked the error log and one says:

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Merc_ProfileCompletion_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home/wirralta/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 453 and defined - library/Merc/ProfileCompletion/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:5
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago

And another:

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Merc_ProfileCompletion_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home/wirralta/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 453 and defined - library/Merc/ProfileCompletion/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:5
Generated By: diggingdeeper, 14 minutes ago

Don't link to stuff like that publicly (even thought you didn't provide the link). Inbox it to me instead and I can have a look. Also screenshots are fine most the time.

That error is because the latest version is for XenForo 1.2.x. I only support latest XenForo versions. If you can't upgrade yet then use the previous version of this add-on which should work fine.

Don't link to stuff like that publicly (even thought you didn't provide the link). Inbox it to me instead and I can have a look. Also screenshots are fine most the time.

That error is because the latest version is for XenForo 1.2.x. I only support latest XenForo versions. If you can't upgrade yet then use the previous version of this add-on which should work fine.
But my forum software is 1.2.1 so should be ok :s

And you are using the latest version? I'll be looking into it and updating the package straight away.

And you are using the latest version? I'll be looking into it and updating the package straight away.
Yeah just checked and i have the addon version 1.0 RC1 installed. Do you think its best i un-install and go back a version?

Can you show me the contents of your library/Merc/ProfileCompletion/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php

Can you show me the contents of your library/Merc/ProfileCompletion/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php
In the thread.php file it says:

<?php

class Merc_ProfileCompletion_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread extends XFCP_Merc_ProfileCompletion_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread
{
protected function _discussionPostSave(array $messages)
{
if ($this->isInsert())
{
if (!XenForo_Application::getOptions()->profileCompleteAdminOnly || XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->is_admin)
{
$this->getModelFromCache('Merc_ProfileCompletion_Model_Task')->checkRemainingTasks(null, true);
}
}
}
}

Did you do an upgrade or fresh install?
I installed RC1 right away after purchasing and then i noticed the avatar was squashed up in the sidebar so i presumed maybe it was due to RC1 not fully being completed so i un-installed and uploaded the BETA version instead but that seemed to be the same so i then un-installed again and went back to RC1 and thats were i am up to now :(

You haven't re-uploaded RC1. The file there is from the beta which doesn't work with 1.2. Upload again for it and the error will go around. I also haven't been shown this "squashed up" issue you are talking about.

You haven't re-uploaded RC1. The file there is from the beta which doesn't work with 1.2. Upload again for it and the error will go around. I also haven't been shown this "squashed up" issue you are talking about.
Ok i have fully deleted the old files and re-uploaded RC1 again. I did do that before but for what ever reason they must not have over written.
Yes the squashed up part near the avatar can be seen if you login with the details above, it just doesn't look like the screenshot for the addon.
Also can you tell me if once reaching 100% should the sidebar notice disappear or stay showing 100%?

You haven't linked to the actual site, only given details...

And once 100% is goes away and never comes back.

That is due to your custom theme. The completion stuff is added as "part" of the "visitorPanel".

You can make it a little better by adding...
.visitorPanel .profileProgress { padding-top: 20px; }
to your EXTRA.css.

That is due to your custom theme. The completion stuff is added as "part" of the "visitorPanel".

You can make it a little better by adding...
.visitorPanel .profileProgress { padding-top: 20px; }
to your EXTRA.css.
Your a star that looks so much better, thank you for all your help i really appreciate it.

Top Bottom