1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Problem with Akismet

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Alluidh, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Alluidh

Alluidh Well-Known Member

Hi

If you use an askimet key this happens

Code:
    Fehlerinformation
    Zend_Service_Exception: Invalid url provided for blog - library/Zend/Service/Akismet.php:113
    Erstellt von: catgirl, Vor 3 Minuten
    Stapelverfolgung
    #0 /var/www/www.rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/Zend/Service/Akismet.php(86): Zend_Service_Akismet->setBlogUrl('//www.rpg-foren...')
    #1 /var/www/www.rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/Model/SpamPrevention.php(310): Zend_Service_Akismet->__construct('a7cc67f8498b', '//www.rpg-foren...')
    #2 /var/www/www.rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/Model/SpamPrevention.php(281): XenForo_Model_SpamPrevention->_checkAkismet('habt ihr noch P...', Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
    #3 /var/www/www.rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(529): XenForo_Model_SpamPrevention->checkMessageSpam('habt ihr noch P...', Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
    #4 /var/www/www.rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
    #5 /var/www/www.rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #6 /var/www/www.rpg-foren.com/htdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #7 {main}
    Benötigter Status
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(103) "http://www.rpg-foren.com/threads/mitspieler-fuer-skype-runde-legends-of-the-5-rings-l5r.17451/add-reply"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(9) {
        ["message"] => string(20) "habt ihr noch Platz?"
        ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(94) "http://www.rpg-foren.com/threads/mitspieler-fuer-skype-runde-legends-of-the-5-rings-l5r.17451/"
        ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "9d5cb7f06a84b00b2572416db5ab1219"
        ["last_date"] => string(10) "1376984806"
        ["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1376984806"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
        ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(70) "/threads/mitspieler-fuer-skype-runde-legends-of-the-5-rings-l5r.17451/"
        ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
      }
    }
    The answer from Akismet is
    Are you able to help, please?

Kind regards

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I use Akismet and I do not have the same problem.

Have you verified you are using the correct key? Is your Board URL set up correctly?

Adam Howard likes this.
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The board URL doesn't have a protocol. I know I've seen this before, but this really shouldn't be done.

pjfry, Adam Howard and Chris D like this.
  4. Alluidh

Alluidh Well-Known Member

It looks like this was the reason. After the admin of rpg-foren includes the www. in the Board URL it works fine.

Sorry for disturbing ;)

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

In response to this--though it's not 100% fix--I'm at least setting the board URL option to type=url so most recent browsers should prevent that. (I could potentially add some server side validation to it, but that's not something I want to do in a patch release.)

Chris D likes this.