Lack of interest Preview Arrow spacing

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

tommydamic68

I would recommend the preview arrow spacing to come closer in towards the image, it seems way to far out to the left and right on a wide screen device.

Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 7.15.13 AM.webp

Edit:

Like Facebook.

Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 7.23.12 AM.webp

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
..the example you praise shows graphics showing over the top of the photo. I have to say all the best photographers I know seem to hate it when any site defaces their photos, or shows only lumps hacked from the middle of photos in strange square thumbnail shapes or whatever.

Having the arrows closer seems a good suggestion, just not defacing or altering the photo.

Hope the feedback/thought is helpful.

Steve

..the example you praise shows graphics showing over the top of the photo. I have to say all the best photographers I know seem to hate it when any site defaces their photos, or shows only lumps hacked from the middle of photos in strange square thumbnail shapes or whatever.

Having the arrows closer seems a good suggestion, just not defacing or altering the photo.

Hope the feedback/thought is helpful.

Steve
Agreed. It was the best example I could find.

Top Bottom