Post Time Stamps In The Future?

PASS

Affected version
Been using 2.2.1 since it was released. Have not had any issues reported until today.

I saw this was an issue in 2.1.x and was marked fixed. Looks like it is back.

667B6FBA-6305-4A03-A367-3C219461F3E7.jpeg

Likely this is due to your browser doesn't know current time when you performs some actions. I have this behavior only if my PC goes to sleep mode (Windows/macOS - no matter) with opened browser, and when i bring it out of sleep, I can see phrases like "Tomorrow in 12:34" “In a moment” when performing any AJAX actions (such as loading alerts in usermenu) before I refresh the tab.

Last edited:
Problem:

Three users got that future time stamps ("in a moment") plus an annoying 10-second-freeze before loading any site. It occurs independent of browser, system and network, seems solely account-related.

Solution:

• User #1: the problem disappeared after a day or two without any action.
  • User #2: used cmd.exe: "net stop w32time", "w32tm /unregister", "w32tm /register", "net start w32time". Problem disappeared immediately on all devices.
  • User #3: the problem is still unsolved for months. Not a Windows-user, but the problem also occurs when logged in on a Windows-system. Is there a way to reproduce user #2's solution on Android or IOS? Any idea would be appreciated :-)

If you require support, you will need to associate your forum user name with your customer account.

Top Bottom