post redirects don't work

makdeniss

Hi, I've been having this issue as of lately.
When I move a post and create a redirect, I get an error when pressing the redirect. The error states something as of the following: You have no rights to view this thread or perform this action (even though I'm an admin).

http://www.bmwbaltic.eu/forum/index.php?forums/Продам.38/

This is the forum, which has the redirects that show the error.
Any help would be appreciated in order to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance!

Actually, it may have been one of the Tenshi ones.
All I can suggest is disabling the add-ons until the problem is resolved and that will hopefully identify it.

The problem will be if even when disabled, the error isn't fixed which will mean uninstalling...

Actually, it may have been one of the Tenshi ones.
All I can suggest is disabling the add-ons until the problem is resolved and that will hopefully identify it.

The problem will be if even when disabled, the error isn't fixed which will mean uninstalling...
I have only one of Tenshi's installed - Latest Threads. I'll do as You've said. I'll update accordingly here.

I don't understand thing. When the thread is moved into another location it receives another number. f.e. it was blablah.647, but in the new place where it was moved it becomes blah.blah.4 (f.e.).
But the redirect still points to the old address, e.g. blahblah.647. is this correct?

Do you have a clean test installation on the same server?
All I can suggest is checking if it works there and if it does, then it's obviously related to something you've changed/added on your live site.

With that many add-ons, it's difficult to say what the overall effect is on the code, even if they have been disabled.

Even so, it's impossible to know which add-on is causing the problem.
Really the only way to check is to ensure you have the latest version of each add-on.

If it still doesn't fix it then you will have to start with a clean build and add each add-on until the problem occurs.

Top Bottom