Political Buddies Ver 2.2

Does anyone know of any chat room systems that integrate with xenforo? I'm afraid Taiga Chat just can't handle the load. I've was thinking about Xenhabla and IRC but I can't get that plugin to work. It crashed my sandbox server so I'm very leery about installing it on the live PB, especially during this influx.

I'll certainly look into that. Thanks. I was worried about the guest posting. People had inquired about SQL injections in the name box for the guest reply. That mod would be safer.
This mod will be much safer and you can keep an eye on members.
Does anyone know of any chat room systems that integrate with xenforo? I'm afraid Taiga Chat just can't handle the load. I've was thinking about Xenhabla and IRC but I can't get that plugin to work. It crashed my sandbox server so I'm very leery about installing it on the live PB, especially during this influx.
Use a thread for chatting. This will be better for your server along with keep your post count up.

Use a thread for chatting. This will be better for your server along with keep your post count up.

Yeah but the live debate over a chat system definitely increased activity. We're the only ones who offered it. I was able to go to other sites and invite their staff and memberships to a hosted "party" courtesy of PB. I'd like to continue that if I can so I need to find some sort of chat room that works. :censored:

I'd use Xenhabla but Taiga Chat is already slowing the site to a crawl. My biggest issue is speed right now. I need to go though our add ons and cut back. I also need to figure out how to minimize requests, especially bad requests. I'm worried Xenhabla would slow the site to a crash.

Last debate stream we had I had 15 very active participants. I planned that in 2 days lol. Being well prepared I'm expecting far more.

When people see your forum, you need to show the best info in the scree area (no scrolling). Your stats are not the best info, you can put them in the footer or a separate page. And people should be able to see at least 1-2 categories without vertical scrolling. Otherwise .. looking dandy :)

Top Bottom