Political Buddies Debate Community

My business partner went out and found one he liked and I edited it all up and made it go with out site - I think rather well actually. What do you guys think now?

((Don't bash the xenporta side too much - I know the pics are HUGE. I'm planning on changing the entire xenporta layout tomorrow when I get more time. It's getting late tonight ;) ))

My business partner went out and found one he liked and I edited it all up and made it go with out site - I think rather well actually. What do you guys think now?

((Don't bash the xenporta side too much - I know the pics are HUGE. I'm planning on changing the entire xenporta layout tomorrow when I get more time. It's getting late tonight ;) ))

Very nice. Like the big date buttons with the posts and it all looks more rounded.

Is there a way to get the photos in posts on the XenPortal front page to all be the same size. The Rand Paul one is huge, takes up a lot of real estate and others are smaller. Nice if XenPortal grabbed the pix from the messages and made them all the same size for the front page.

Yeah I need to work on that one. It's really too late to tackle it now. Military schedule demands an early wake up I'm afraid - and that's in about 4 hours (this distracted me and I failed to look at the clock...).

I want to redo the entire layout to xenporta but I'm finding that there are not many blocks or extensions out for it. It's kinda just "here it is..now work with it". lol.

The logo is a tad too big, you might want to use the header area for something else. But it's clean, pleasant theme, looks active. Really good job with it ;)

The logo is a tad too big, you might want to use the header area for something else. But it's clean, pleasant theme, looks active. Really good job with it ;)

Thanks. I think I'm going to leave the logo the size it is...and that little dead space to the right I'm going to fill with special messages. Like for independence Day coming up I'll put an American Flag and the words Happy 4th of July! That's the plan.

I've been using prefixes to my advantage lately. This is my redesigned front page. What do you guys think?

pb_prefixes.webp

Thanks. I think I'm going to leave the logo the size it is...and that little dead space to the right I'm going to fill with special messages. Like for independence Day coming up I'll put an American Flag and the words Happy 4th of July! That's the plan.

I've been using prefixes to my advantage lately. This is my redesigned front page. What do you guys think?

I like the first version better. More of a front page while the second one looks more like the results of What's New in the forum. I have idiosyncratic taste. Never go wrong asking the members other than the caveat that those who don't like it will be more vocal.

Top Bottom