[Pixel Crescent] Minecraft Server Status (Simple)

[Pixel Crescent] Minecraft Server Status (Simple) 1.0.4

No permission to download
@Grinch hahaha, that's true. Although, I personally have a preference for coding "front-end"/"style", so I find php work not nearly as fun as visual design, so I might not put much work into it. Although, there is a github repo for it, so if you want to contribute with the heavy lifting, I'm more than willing to flesh out the design!

I can't seem to get this to work on my website. Doesn't seem to matter what I type in the options, It always displays the offline indicator regardless of which api I choose to use. Under Options, I set the following:
  • Ip Address to Query: mc.domain.com /Also tried the raw ip of the server
  • Public Ip-Address: mc.domain.com
  • Api to use: DevRo.me API
If I navigate to the api directly and, supply the information needed. The api returns the correct information. But, Using my website it doesn't appear to update. I'm also using the Widget provided. Though, It duplicated all of my existing Widgets when I imported it..

We'll look into this ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mind sending us a private message with a URL to the board where you're using the add-on?
This happened for me as well, so I can confirm it isn't just a one-time issue. I ended up removing the duplicates and things seem fine since. My guess is it is due to the widget_framework.xml including every default widget, but that is just a guess.

Edit: I have confirmed that removing all other widgets from the widget_framework.xml prevents the duplicate widgets while preserving existing ones. Though I suggest ensuring that updating to newer versions will not add extra Pixel Crescent MC Server widgets. http://pastie.org/9937639

Last edited:
This happened for me as well, so I can confirm it isn't just a one-time issue. I ended up removing the duplicates and things seem fine since. My guess is it is due to the widget_framework.xml including every default widget, but that is just a guess.

Edit: I have confirmed that removing all other widgets from the widget_framework.xml prevents the duplicate widgets while preserving existing ones. Though I suggest ensuring that updating to newer versions will not add extra Pixel Crescent MC Server widgets. http://pastie.org/9937639
I think people will use their better judgement and, Not reimport the Widget. Once it's been imported initially. So, This matter shouldn't be too much of a concern. But, If the author wishes, I'm sure a check could be put in place.

@Grinch yes, we have already fixed this and are looking into @BlackDawn187's issue, and then releasing an update with both his fix and the widget framework fix.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We accidentally imported all of the other widgets as well.

I tried this, but the widget doesn't show up in the forum list. I have widget framework installed and everything. I tried adding it through widget framework, but it doesn't show up in the list of widgets to choose from. I'm running XF 1.4.

@tekboi what widget area are you choosing to display it at? Try a different one other than forum sidebar, if that's the one you're trying to use it with.

Hey man i like your plugin but i have a problem and your documentation is offline
I have installed the plugin and now i get this

SERVER STATUS COULD NOT EXECUTE CALLBACK PIXELC_SERVERSTATUS_VIEW::GETINDICATOR0() - NOT CALLABLE.

how do i fix this

@Zackerykr I'll give it a look soon, but we don't have a XenForo 2 license, so unless someone who does have a license helps us along, it's unlikely.

That being said, if you have the know-how, feel free to make it into a block, and I'd be glad to help you along.

I have this add-on disabled for now as it doesn't display the server being when it clearly is. Maybe it has something to do with pinging?

Top Bottom