1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PhotographTalk

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by DaveM, Sep 25, 2014.

1. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Well we just fired up our photographic forum and we looking for members and possibly staff. Feedback on the forum itself would be most welcome.

http://www.photographtalk.com/

2. rainmotorsports

rainmotorsports Well-Known Member

I will sign up in a minute and play around. Upload some of my work if I can find it. You may have a conversation incoming when I get a chance.

I know there is a color chooser but I like blue silver and grey so you haven't done me wrong with the default!

First comment is the side bar needs username coloring to set things apart. I wonder if your latest member B&H Photo is legit. Always nice to have a vendor on the site.

3. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Ah yes I see you have signed up great stuff send me a PC on the site when you get a chance (y)

4. rainmotorsports

Getting a security error on a 8.95 MB upload. If you intend to allow such a large size you may need to check your PHP configuration. If not then lower the attachment max allowed size.

Posting my second thread as soon as I resize this image. I didn't realize it was full size.

5. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

That is strange

Maximum Attachment File Size (KB) 1024

6. rainmotorsports

Hmmm. Weird. I thought Xenforo would give a specific error saying it was over the maximum size. I remember when I increased mine and had to adjust the PHP.ini I got 2 different errors for each of the 2 things that had to be adjusted. One was a security error the other was different. Not that much experience with it myself but I thought I remember it being that.

7. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

I think VB did that not XF now that I think about it

8. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

The forum has just been updated with a few more features and new styles. We still looking for staff and members and any feedback would be appreciated (y)